2 Feb 2024, 05:08
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good. How 'bout you?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
2 Feb 2024, 05:08
Let's Chat!
2 Feb 2024, 05:09
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hmmmmm, I'm not sure. I guess it's depending on how skilled you are and how much you want to sell it for
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
2 Feb 2024, 05:41
Let's Chat!
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
2 Feb 2024, 05:48
Let's Chat!
Hello everyoneskd, I'm a bit curious about particular thing that I can't help myself to think lately,
Is there any way to prevent myself getting constantly picked on by the classmates of mine?
I'm not so sure of myself since they would still find something to tease about even when I'm just minding my own business?
It's been around 3 years...As I usually just brush it off-
I just, felt a bit sad, maybe even dissapointed on myself that I always annoy them by my character.
Is there any way to prevent myself getting constantly picked on by the classmates of mine?
I'm not so sure of myself since they would still find something to tease about even when I'm just minding my own business?
It's been around 3 years...As I usually just brush it off-
I just, felt a bit sad, maybe even dissapointed on myself that I always annoy them by my character.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
2 Feb 2024, 05:53
Let's Chat!
Aww dang.
2 Feb 2024, 05:54
Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 05:48 Hello everyoneskd, I'm a bit curious about particular thing that I can't help myself to think lately,
Is there any way to prevent myself getting constantly picked on by the classmates of mine?
I'm not so sure of myself since they would still find something to tease about even when I'm just minding my own business?
It's been around 3 years...As I usually just brush it off-
I just, felt a bit sad, maybe even dissapointed on myself that I always annoy them by my character.
aw, ik how you feel and it's rlly irritating when that happensjust try not to give them too much attention as bullies tend to feed on attention.. simply ignore it, or if they still continue, then maybe think about talking to someone abt it..
2 Feb 2024, 06:54
Let's Chat!
[quote]Goodnight everyone!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
2 Feb 2024, 07:12
Let's Chat!
Night Tracey!!
Someone make this day interesting. I have to work for another 4 and half hours +
Someone make this day interesting. I have to work for another 4 and half hours +
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
just try not to give them too much attention as bullies tend to feed on attention.. simply ignore it, or if they still continue, then maybe think about talking to someone abt it..