Back 4005 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Also, how much is a good price for a banner? Because I want people to buy... and don't want to rip them off

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hmmmmm, I'm not sure. I guess it's depending on how skilled you are and how much you want to sell it for
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 05:08
I'm good. How 'bout you?
Iโ€™m good!!!

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyoneskd, I'm a bit curious about particular thing that I can't help myself to think lately,

Is there any way to prevent myself getting constantly picked on by the classmates of mine?
I'm not so sure of myself since they would still find something to tease about even when I'm just minding my own business?

It's been around 3 years...As I usually just brush it off-

I just, felt a bit sad, maybe even dissapointed on myself that I always annoy them by my character.

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 05:00 Where is that page?
In the Ravenclaw common room...

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 05:52
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 05:00 Where is that page?
In the Ravenclaw common room...
Aww dang.

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 05:48 Hello everyoneskd, I'm a bit curious about particular thing that I can't help myself to think lately,

Is there any way to prevent myself getting constantly picked on by the classmates of mine?
I'm not so sure of myself since they would still find something to tease about even when I'm just minding my own business?

It's been around 3 years...As I usually just brush it off-

I just, felt a bit sad, maybe even dissapointed on myself that I always annoy them by my character.
aw, ik how you feel and it's rlly irritating when that happens ๐Ÿ˜ญ just try not to give them too much attention as bullies tend to feed on attention.. simply ignore it, or if they still continue, then maybe think about talking to someone abt it..

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Tracey!!

Someone make this day interesting. I have to work for another 4 and half hours +

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Back 4005 / 18141