1 Feb 2024, 22:31
Let's Chat!
1 Feb 2024, 22:32
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good how 'bout the rest of you?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
1 Feb 2024, 22:33
Let's Chat!
I'm alright,
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
1 Feb 2024, 22:33
Let's Chat!
[quote]Did Kim actually leave?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
1 Feb 2024, 22:33
Let's Chat!
1 Feb 2024, 22:35
Let's Chat!
[quote]bye Paige!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
1 Feb 2024, 22:41
Let's Chat!
[quote]Just ordered a banner!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
1 Feb 2024, 22:44
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 22:30You don't know me do you? Or you'd know I'm terrified of cats. I'm deathly allergic to them (actually passed out multiple times from them) and I have trauma relating to my mother shifting into a cat and making me stay in the same room as her until I passed out. So yeah, I don't want to meet your cat or anyone else's cat! Or I die!!!!!! I go out of my way to make sure I avoid people with cats. LOLOLOL. On an OOC note, I LOVE CATS SO MUCH SO ADORABLE AND CUTE!Aw, you don't want to meet my cat? Ah, that's ok Kim!
Heyo Keith!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta โข 10 | eva โข 18 | str โข 2 | wis โข 10 | arc โข 7 | acc โข 20 sta โข 10 | eva โข 16 | str โข 15 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 4 | acc โข 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |

