Back 3995 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

How r u ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright,


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Dnt no...

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 22:28 Nope ! I love school <3
Heya ! Hi everybody !
ugh how could you, the betrayal ๐Ÿ˜ญ

anyway, gtg now the bell just went ๐Ÿ’€

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 22:30
Aw, you don't want to meet my cat? Ah, that's ok Kim!
Heyo Keith!
You don't know me do you? Or you'd know I'm terrified of cats. I'm deathly allergic to them (actually passed out multiple times from them) and I have trauma relating to my mother shifting into a cat and making me stay in the same room as her until I passed out. So yeah, I don't want to meet your cat or anyone else's cat! Or I die!!!!!! I go out of my way to make sure I avoid people with cats. LOLOLOL. On an OOC note, I LOVE CATS SO MUCH SO ADORABLE AND CUTE!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta โ€ข 10 | eva โ€ข 18 | str โ€ข 2 | wis โ€ข 10 | arc โ€ข 7 | acc โ€ข 20
sta โ€ข 10 | eva โ€ข 16 | str โ€ข 15 | wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 4 | acc โ€ข 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 3995 / 18141