26 Jan 2024, 14:01
Let's Chat!
I mean Fandom as in Harry potter's fandom..-
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
26 Jan 2024, 14:04
Let's Chat!
ok
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
26 Jan 2024, 14:05
Let's Chat!
*giggles*
Hi Potions partner! (Annette)
26 Jan 2024, 14:12
Let's Chat!
Ah! Hello Miss Connor! :-D
By the way I'm sorry for replying a bit late about it- at that time around it was morning in my place and I'm quite busy during so ;_;
I'm so sorry for that
I'm quite suck at making jokes.
By the way I'm sorry for replying a bit late about it- at that time around it was morning in my place and I'm quite busy during so ;_;
Now that makes me a tad bit embarrased-
I'm so sorry for that
I'm quite suck at making jokes.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
26 Jan 2024, 14:21
Let's Chat!
No need to worry about it! It's perfectly fine, get to it whenever you have the chance. I can wait.Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 14:12 Ah! Hello Miss Connor! :-D
By the way I'm sorry for replying a bit late about it- at that time around it was morning in my place and I'm quite busy during so ;_;
Now that makes me a tad bit embarrased-
I'm so sorry for that
I'm quite suck at making jokes.
26 Jan 2024, 14:30
Let's Chat!
lmk what you think!!Kyle Diaz wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 23:12Okay got it got it tysm I'll try and check it outBailey Glade wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 21:43im good! trying a new hairstyle (a braid crown) for taekwondo today, we'll see if it lasts lolKeith Moore wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:15how are you? at the ball Keith jsut spilled punch all over himself and Renelle-
hru?so far its been great! im always skeptical about shows/movies based on books (particularly series like PJ or HP that i enjoy) but they did a magnificent jobKyle Diaz wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 16:56That's sounds good, I've heard lol my siblings watch it but I haven't yetBailey Glade wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:07im good! finishing school before i leave for work!Kyle Diaz wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:05
I'm doing good thank you, what about you?
Thank you Signora @Tracey Bailey
also watching the percy jackson series, i love it!!!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notโ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
26 Jan 2024, 14:45
Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
26 Jan 2024, 14:46
Let's Chat!
hey baibai.
no worries lil bird, I'm jsut really tired
no worries lil bird, I'm jsut really tired
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
26 Jan 2024, 14:47
Let's Chat!
So glad it's Friday...Also...Good Morning
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y