Back 3907 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Keith Moore wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 13:28 Fando- Fandango, idk im so tired
I mean Fandom as in Harry potter's fandom..-

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
ok


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 14:01
Keith Moore wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 13:28 Fando- Fandango, idk im so tired
I mean Fandom as in Harry potter's fandom..-
*giggles*

Hi Potions partner! (Annette)
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah! Hello Miss Connor! :-D

By the way I'm sorry for replying a bit late about it- at that time around it was morning in my place and I'm quite busy during so ;_;
Keith Moore wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 14:04ok
Now that makes me a tad bit embarrased-
I'm so sorry for that

I'm quite suck at making jokes.

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 14:12 Ah! Hello Miss Connor! :-D

By the way I'm sorry for replying a bit late about it- at that time around it was morning in my place and I'm quite busy during so ;_;
Keith Moore wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 14:04ok
Now that makes me a tad bit embarrased-
I'm so sorry for that

I'm quite suck at making jokes.
No need to worry about it! It's perfectly fine, get to it whenever you have the chance. I can wait. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 23:12
Bailey Glade wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 21:43
Keith Moore wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:15
Bailey Glade wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:14
Keith Moore wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:07 Hi baibai
hey keithy!
how are you? at the ball Keith jsut spilled punch all over himself and Renelle-
im good! trying a new hairstyle (a braid crown) for taekwondo today, we'll see if it lasts lol
hru?
Kyle Diaz wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 16:56
Bailey Glade wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:07
Kyle Diaz wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:05

I'm doing good thank you, what about you?

Thank you Signora @Tracey Bailey
im good! finishing school before i leave for work!
also watching the percy jackson series, i love it!!!
That's sounds good, I've heard lol my siblings watch it but I haven't yet
so far its been great! im always skeptical about shows/movies based on books (particularly series like PJ or HP that i enjoy) but they did a magnificent job
Okay got it got it tysm I'll try and check it out
lmk what you think!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notโ€
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 14:45
Good morning!
Good morning
OOC Let's Chat!
hey baibai.


no worries lil bird, I'm jsut really tired


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
So glad it's Friday...Also...Good Morning

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
Back 3907 / 18141