23 Jan 2024, 15:09
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:09Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:06Hah yea same. Going to school now tho!I just woke up, so nothings really happened, plus I'm really tired. You?
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
23 Jan 2024, 15:11
Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:09Tracey Bailey wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:09Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:06Hah yea same. Going to school now tho!I just woke up, so nothings really happened, plus I'm really tired. You?Have fun!
23 Jan 2024, 15:14
Let's Chat!
hey keithy!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
23 Jan 2024, 15:15
Let's Chat!
how are you? at the ball Keith jsut spilled punch all over himself and Renelle-
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
23 Jan 2024, 15:27
Let's Chat!
HEyo
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
23 Jan 2024, 15:51
Let's Chat!
Oops!! That was from my writer to yoursAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 11:38WHAKGH PROFESSOR?!?!?-Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 10:34*hugs*Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 10:10Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 09:23Yeah!! MaybeAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 08:42
Ah, is that so?..
Then you must be so skilled about it..![]()
![]()
How are you doing?My day......
Is Horribbledkxm..I can't even begin wherexjkdks acckkkh..
But brushing all of those aside, I guess my physique is fine..![]()
23 Jan 2024, 15:54
Let's Chat!
HEYA GUYS
Sup
*Is in the best mood ever*
Sup
*Is in the best mood ever*
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
