24 Jan 2024, 21:43
Let's Chat!
im good! trying a new hairstyle (a braid crown) for taekwondo today, we'll see if it lasts lolKeith Moore wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:15how are you? at the ball Keith jsut spilled punch all over himself and Renelle-
hru?
so far its been great! im always skeptical about shows/movies based on books (particularly series like PJ or HP that i enjoy) but they did a magnificent jobKyle Diaz wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 16:56That's sounds good, I've heard lol my siblings watch it but I haven't yetBailey Glade wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:07im good! finishing school before i leave for work!Kyle Diaz wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:05I'm doing good thank you, what about you?
Thank you Signora @Tracey Bailey
also watching the percy jackson series, i love it!!!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
24 Jan 2024, 22:24
Let's Chat!
Shhhh..
Act like you don't see me..
Uah! Well hello, Miss Connor!
..Don't mind me, just sneaking around..
She waves back at her
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
24 Jan 2024, 22:44
Let's Chat!
Hiya all!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Jan 2024, 23:12
Let's Chat!
Okay got it got it tysm I'll try and check it outBailey Glade wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 21:43im good! trying a new hairstyle (a braid crown) for taekwondo today, we'll see if it lasts lolKeith Moore wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:15how are you? at the ball Keith jsut spilled punch all over himself and Renelle-
hru?so far its been great! im always skeptical about shows/movies based on books (particularly series like PJ or HP that i enjoy) but they did a magnificent jobKyle Diaz wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 16:56That's sounds good, I've heard lol my siblings watch it but I haven't yetBailey Glade wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:07im good! finishing school before i leave for work!Kyle Diaz wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:05I'm doing good thank you, what about you?
Thank you Signora @Tracey Bailey
also watching the percy jackson series, i love it!!!
24 Jan 2024, 23:27
Let's Chat!
Hey Kyle!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Jan 2024, 23:28
Let's Chat!
Another new Kyle pfp.
I swear, he’s gonna run out of them very soon.
I swear, he’s gonna run out of them very soon.
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
24 Jan 2024, 23:32
Let's Chat!
No, it’s Kyle, he can never run out…
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”