13 Jan 2024, 17:13
Let's Chat!
If you would have done it Intentionally then I would have usen my knives for realI- am definitely super duper innocent! I did absolutely nothing wrong with those pots, my arms are tiny and i’m weak! The curse of being a 1 year! Wait i need to know AvaBenjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:10What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worseBenjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 @Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD
Ava is the famous murderer of Hogwarts, famously known for trying to murder Lucian Mornstern by entering the Slytherin boys dorm which she wasn't allowed to but in the end got caught before poor Lucian dies
Last edited by Elisa Shakestra on 13 Jan 2024, 17:14, edited 1 time in total.
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
13 Jan 2024, 17:20
Let's Chat!
'Tis not hitting I am justifying what you said is true!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:09This time you hit me in real, where did the hug of the past gooArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:08Wassup?
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:07What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worseBenjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 @Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD![]()
![]()
![]()
Nothing much just enjoying my longish weekend.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:10Idk nothing rly lolArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:08Wassup?
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:07What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worseBenjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 @Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD![]()
![]()
U??
13 Jan 2024, 17:21
Let's Chat!
Oh nice! U got Monday off??Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:20'Tis not hitting I am justifying what you said is true!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:09This time you hit me in real, where did the hug of the past gooArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:08Wassup?
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:07What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worseBenjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 @Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD![]()
![]()
![]()
Nothing much just enjoying my longish weekend.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:10Idk nothing rly lolArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:08Wassup?
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:07What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worseBenjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 @Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD![]()
![]()
U??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
13 Jan 2024, 17:29
Let's Chat!
Glad to hear you got Monday off after all
I always knew the wind would blow you back to me one day.
13 Jan 2024, 17:29
Let's Chat!
I can’t promise i won’t do something intentionally in the future xDElisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:13If you would have done it Intentionally then I would have usen my knives for realI- am definitely super duper innocent! I did absolutely nothing wrong with those pots, my arms are tiny and i’m weak! The curse of being a 1 year! Wait i need to know AvaBenjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:10What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worseBenjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 @Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD
Ava is the famous murderer of Hogwarts, famously known for trying to murder Lucian Mornstern by entering the Slytherin boys dorm which she wasn't allowed to but in the end got caught before poor Lucian dies
Woah that sounds like a serious matter, i need too meet Ava now. Could use some tips actually
13 Jan 2024, 17:37
Let's Chat!
Yep I did! I also had Saturday off! So it's a 3 day weekend woohooDelainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:21Oh nice! U got Monday off??Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:20'Tis not hitting I am justifying what you said is true!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:09This time you hit me in real, where did the hug of the past gooArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:08Wassup?
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:07
What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worse![]()
![]()
![]()
Nothing much just enjoying my longish weekend.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:10Idk nothing rly lolArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:08Wassup?
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:07
What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worse![]()
![]()
U??
Yep that just got confirmed a few hours ago!
13 Jan 2024, 17:40
Let's Chat!
U don’t usually get Saturday off?!Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:37Yep I did! I also had Saturday off! So it's a 3 day weekend woohooDelainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:21Oh nice! U got Monday off??Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:20'Tis not hitting I am justifying what you said is true!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:09This time you hit me in real, where did the hug of the past goo![]()
Nothing much just enjoying my longish weekend.
Yep that just got confirmed a few hours ago!![]()
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
13 Jan 2024, 17:41
Let's Chat!
Lucky Man, So does that mean you can write my exam for meArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:37Yep I did! I also had Saturday off! So it's a 3 day weekend woohooDelainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:21Oh nice! U got Monday off??Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:20'Tis not hitting I am justifying what you said is true!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:09This time you hit me in real, where did the hug of the past goo![]()
Nothing much just enjoying my longish weekend.
Yep that just got confirmed a few hours ago!![]()
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
13 Jan 2024, 17:55
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06HEY! Im a changed woman, I don't lieAlejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:55Liar!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:35I SAVED YOU FROM THIS SCARY PLACE![]()
A save attempt but the knights of Favonius, I the honorary knight Elisa of Mondstat was saving this fellow travelerYes I did
And what did I walk into?
Btw Hi Del
Riiiggghht. -throws an enchanted snowball because why not-
13 Jan 2024, 18:00
Let's Chat!
YOU, - throws a snowball-Alejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:55ReducioElisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06HEY! Im a changed woman, I don't lieAlejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:55Liar!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:35I SAVED YOU FROM THIS SCARY PLACE![]()
A save attempt but the knights of Favonius, I the honorary knight Elisa of Mondstat was saving this fellow travelerYes I did
And what did I walk into?
Btw Hi Del
Riiiggghht. -throws an enchanted snowball because why not-
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!