Back 3647 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hiyas!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Ms. Silverwing!
OOC Let's Chat!
@Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD
OOC Let's Chat!
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:55
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:35
Draven Mirador wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:06
I came here to vibe out and I was attacked-
I SAVED YOU FROM THIS SCARY PLACE :skeptical:
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:21
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 13:14
Caught you!
Oh no you didn't!
Yes I did
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 15:54 *throws a knife*
And what did I walk into?
A save attempt but the knights of Favonius, I the honorary knight Elisa of Mondstat was saving this fellow traveler
Liar!
HEY! Im a changed woman, I don't lie


Btw Hi Del

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii professor Phelan!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:55
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:35
Draven Mirador wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:06
I came here to vibe out and I was attacked-
I SAVED YOU FROM THIS SCARY PLACE :skeptical:
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:21

Oh no you didn't!
Yes I did
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 15:54 *throws a knife*
And what did I walk into?
A save attempt but the knights of Favonius, I the honorary knight Elisa of Mondstat was saving this fellow traveler
Liar!
HEY! Im a changed woman, I don't lie


Btw Hi Del
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 @Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD
What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worse

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 Hii professor Phelan!
Wassup?
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:07
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:55
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:35
Draven Mirador wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:06
I SAVED YOU FROM THIS SCARY PLACE :skeptical:
Yes I did



And what did I walk into?
A save attempt but the knights of Favonius, I the honorary knight Elisa of Mondstat was saving this fellow traveler
Liar!
HEY! Im a changed woman, I don't lie


Btw Hi Del
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 @Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD
What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worse
:mod: :mod:
OOC Let's Chat!
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:08
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 Hii professor Phelan!
Wassup?
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:07
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:55
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:35
I SAVED YOU FROM THIS SCARY PLACE :skeptical:


A save attempt but the knights of Favonius, I the honorary knight Elisa of Mondstat was saving this fellow traveler
Liar!
HEY! Im a changed woman, I don't lie


Btw Hi Del
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 @Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD
What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worse
:mod: :mod:
This time you hit me in real, where did the hug of the past goo :cry2:

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 @Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD
What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worse
[/quote]

I- am definitely super duper innocent! I did absolutely nothing wrong with those pots, my arms are tiny and i’m weak! The curse of being a 1 year! Wait i need to know Ava
Last edited by Benjamin Mason on 13 Jan 2024, 17:11, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:08
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 Hii professor Phelan!
Wassup?
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:07
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:55
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:35
I SAVED YOU FROM THIS SCARY PLACE :skeptical:


A save attempt but the knights of Favonius, I the honorary knight Elisa of Mondstat was saving this fellow traveler
Liar!
HEY! Im a changed woman, I don't lie


Btw Hi Del
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 @Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD
What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worse
:mod: :mod:
Idk nothing rly lol
U??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 3647 / 18141