Back 3648 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:10
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 @Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD
What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worse
I- am definitely super duper innocent! I did absolutely nothing wrong with those pots, my arms are tiny and i’m weak! The curse of being a 1 year! Wait i need to know Ava
If you would have done it Intentionally then I would have usen my knives for real

Ava is the famous murderer of Hogwarts, famously known for trying to murder Lucian Mornstern by entering the Slytherin boys dorm which she wasn't allowed to but in the end got caught before poor Lucian dies
Last edited by Elisa Shakestra on 13 Jan 2024, 17:14, edited 1 time in total.

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:09
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:08
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 Hii professor Phelan!
Wassup?
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:07
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:55

Liar!
HEY! Im a changed woman, I don't lie


Btw Hi Del
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 @Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD
What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worse
:mod: :mod:
This time you hit me in real, where did the hug of the past goo :cry2:
'Tis not hitting I am justifying what you said is true!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:10
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:08
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 Hii professor Phelan!
Wassup?
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:07
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:55

Liar!
HEY! Im a changed woman, I don't lie


Btw Hi Del
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 @Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD
What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worse
:mod: :mod:
Idk nothing rly lol
U??
Nothing much just enjoying my longish weekend.
OOC Let's Chat!
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:20
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:09
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:08
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 Hii professor Phelan!
Wassup?
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:07
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06
HEY! Im a changed woman, I don't lie


Btw Hi Del
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 @Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD
What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worse
:mod: :mod:
This time you hit me in real, where did the hug of the past goo :cry2:
'Tis not hitting I am justifying what you said is true!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:10
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:08
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 Hii professor Phelan!
Wassup?
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:07
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06
HEY! Im a changed woman, I don't lie


Btw Hi Del
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 @Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD
What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worse
:mod: :mod:
Idk nothing rly lol
U??
Nothing much just enjoying my longish weekend.
Oh nice! U got Monday off??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Glad to hear you got Monday off after all

I always knew the wind would blow you back to me one day.
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:13
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:10
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 @Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD
What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worse
I- am definitely super duper innocent! I did absolutely nothing wrong with those pots, my arms are tiny and i’m weak! The curse of being a 1 year! Wait i need to know Ava
If you would have done it Intentionally then I would have usen my knives for real

Ava is the famous murderer of Hogwarts, famously known for trying to murder Lucian Mornstern by entering the Slytherin boys dorm which she wasn't allowed to but in the end got caught before poor Lucian dies
I can’t promise i won’t do something intentionally in the future xD

Woah that sounds like a serious matter, i need too meet Ava now. Could use some tips actually
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:21
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:20
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:09
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:08
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 Hii professor Phelan!
Wassup?
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:07

What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worse
:mod: :mod:
This time you hit me in real, where did the hug of the past goo :cry2:
'Tis not hitting I am justifying what you said is true!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:10
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:08
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 Hii professor Phelan!
Wassup?
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:07

What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worse
:mod: :mod:
Idk nothing rly lol
U??
Nothing much just enjoying my longish weekend.
Oh nice! U got Monday off??
Yep I did! I also had Saturday off! So it's a 3 day weekend woohoo
Sarai Toussaint wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:29 Glad to hear you got Monday off after all
Yep that just got confirmed a few hours ago! :D
OOC Let's Chat!
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:37
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:21
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:20
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:09
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:08

Wassup?



:mod: :mod:
This time you hit me in real, where did the hug of the past goo :cry2:
'Tis not hitting I am justifying what you said is true!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:10
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:08

Wassup?



:mod: :mod:
Idk nothing rly lol
U??
Nothing much just enjoying my longish weekend.
Oh nice! U got Monday off??
Yep I did! I also had Saturday off! So it's a 3 day weekend woohoo
Sarai Toussaint wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:29 Glad to hear you got Monday off after all
Yep that just got confirmed a few hours ago! :D
U don’t usually get Saturday off?!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:37
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:21
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:20
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:09
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:08

Wassup?



:mod: :mod:
This time you hit me in real, where did the hug of the past goo :cry2:
'Tis not hitting I am justifying what you said is true!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:10
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:08

Wassup?



:mod: :mod:
Idk nothing rly lol
U??
Nothing much just enjoying my longish weekend.
Oh nice! U got Monday off??
Yep I did! I also had Saturday off! So it's a 3 day weekend woohoo
Sarai Toussaint wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:29 Glad to hear you got Monday off after all
Yep that just got confirmed a few hours ago! :D
Lucky Man, So does that mean you can write my exam for me

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:55
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:35
Draven Mirador wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:06
I came here to vibe out and I was attacked-
I SAVED YOU FROM THIS SCARY PLACE :skeptical:
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:21

Oh no you didn't!
Yes I did
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 15:54 *throws a knife*
And what did I walk into?
A save attempt but the knights of Favonius, I the honorary knight Elisa of Mondstat was saving this fellow traveler
Liar!
HEY! Im a changed woman, I don't lie


Btw Hi Del

Riiiggghht. -throws an enchanted snowball because why not-
OOC Let's Chat!
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:55
Reducio
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:55
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:35
Draven Mirador wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:06
I SAVED YOU FROM THIS SCARY PLACE :skeptical:
Yes I did



And what did I walk into?
A save attempt but the knights of Favonius, I the honorary knight Elisa of Mondstat was saving this fellow traveler
Liar!
HEY! Im a changed woman, I don't lie


Btw Hi Del

Riiiggghht. -throws an enchanted snowball because why not-
YOU, - throws a snowball-

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Back 3648 / 18141