Moods and More! open! cheap!

Hey


Banner
Name: Emiline Hunter
Year: First
House: Hufflepuff
Payment method: potato peelings
Photos: Eiffel Tower
Fc:
Color Scheme: purple, black, midnight blue
Aesthetic: starry night
Stats: (optional)
Text: Emiline Hunter
Additional info: Thank you

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Jan 2024, 14:24 Hey


Banner
Name: Emiline Hunter
Year: First
House: Hufflepuff
Payment method: potato peelings
Photos: Eiffel Tower
Fc:
Color Scheme: purple, black, midnight blue
Aesthetic: starry night
Stats: (optional)
Text: Emiline Hunter
Additional info: Thank you
Order confirmed! We'll decide who's doing it and then get back to you on how long it'll take

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Chocolate Frog
Name: Rowan Bellegno
House: Gryffindor
Year: first
Selling, buying, or trading: trading
What do you want to buy:
What do you want to sell:
What do you want to trade: chocofrog
Additional info: none

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 1 Jan 2024, 16:48
Chocolate Frog
Name: Rowan Bellegno
House: Gryffindor
Year: first
Selling, buying, or trading: trading
What do you want to buy:
What do you want to sell:
What do you want to trade: chocofrog
Additional info: none
Hello! The “what do you want to trade” section actually means which cards you would like to trade!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 1 Jan 2024, 20:22
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 1 Jan 2024, 16:48
Chocolate Frog
Name: Rowan Bellegno
House: Gryffindor
Year: first
Selling, buying, or trading: trading
What do you want to buy:
What do you want to sell:
What do you want to trade: chocofrog
Additional info: none
Hello! The “what do you want to trade” section actually means which cards you would like to trade!
I have the 2 silver and very much in bronze... And i want a silver or gold please !
Last edited by Rowan Bellegno on 1 Jan 2024, 20:26, edited 1 time in total.

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 1 Jan 2024, 20:24
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 1 Jan 2024, 20:22
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 1 Jan 2024, 16:48
Chocolate Frog
Name: Rowan Bellegno
House: Gryffindor
Year: first
Selling, buying, or trading: trading
What do you want to buy:
What do you want to sell:
What do you want to trade: chocofrog
Additional info: none
Hello! The “what do you want to trade” section actually means which cards you would like to trade!
I have the 2 silver and very much in bronze...
Ok, each card has a number with it, for example, the first bronze one would be b1, which cards did you want to give us and which ones did you want to receive?

Edit: revived thank you!! Sent!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
@Emiline Hunter here is your completed order! If you would like any changes feel free to tell me! I hope you like it!!

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Ooooh. I love it. How many potatoe peelings do you need?
@Delainie Silverwing

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Moods and More! open! cheap!
174 please:)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Topaz November wrote: 25 Dec 2023, 23:19 Outfitboard
Name: Topaz November
Year: 1st
House: Slytherin
What you are buying: Outfitboard
Photos: I'll send in a letter
Fc: My fc now
Color scheme: baby pink,blue, black
Aesthetic: preppy/sunny girl
Text: (optional) Topaz November Slytherin and my signature
Additional info: Cursive font pls
Hello, Topaz! I'm so sorry for the wait. Your outfit board is finished! please let me know if you would like any changes. Payment is one sickle, or 29 potato peelings!
Reducio
Image posted by the member

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -