28 Dec 2023, 14:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-10
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
28 Dec 2023, 14:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-11
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
28 Dec 2023, 14:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-12
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
28 Dec 2023, 14:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-13
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
28 Dec 2023, 20:04
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-12
|
|
28 Dec 2023, 20:52
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
28 Dec 2023, 20:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-9
☽ Ophelia Lynn Northwell | i have a whole universe in my mind | Aurélie Nathalie Duval ☾