5 Feb 2022, 21:14
The Calli Club
Name : Juniper Kelly
House : Ravenclaw
Year : first
Reason : I want to... have something to do and try new hobbies. And I totally didn't think this was a Callista fanclub when I saw the name
5 Feb 2022, 21:38
The Calli Club
name. everly charlton
house. gryffindor
year. second
reason. sparkles (idk i don't have anything to put here)
note. ooc only!
i’m gonna pop
your bubblegum heart
your bubblegum heart
6 Feb 2022, 00:05
The Calli Club
Name : Ivy Bellamy
House : Gryffindor
Year : Third
Reason : hand lettering. that’s it. that’s the reason.
btw, this is ooc only until i can figure out a way to make ivy enjoy callig hehe
october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
i know the end
6 Feb 2022, 17:41
The Calli Club
4 Mar 2022, 13:33
The Calli Club
Name : Emma Wynn
House : Hufflepuff
Year : First
Reason : IC Emma is looking for ways to meet new people and learn new skills. She's not an artist by a long shot but thinks she could do calligraphy. OOC I have all these supplies but can be very lazy about practicing and get stuck in ruts where I only do one style.
House : Hufflepuff
Year : First
Reason : IC Emma is looking for ways to meet new people and learn new skills. She's not an artist by a long shot but thinks she could do calligraphy. OOC I have all these supplies but can be very lazy about practicing and get stuck in ruts where I only do one style.
Adult Account: Aiko Mori | iNPC Account: Louca Dufort
20 Mar 2022, 23:11
The Calli Club
Name : Shanelle Meza
House : Gryffindor
Year : 1
Reason : IC; Shanelle is always up to making new friends and even though she is not perticularly artistic, lettering and calligraphy sounds very interesting. OOC; I learned a tiny bit of calligraphy from my mom and tried a bit of lettering, I think it's the only kind of art I can ever do.
23 Jun 2022, 02:44
The Calli Club
deleted for personal reasonsI love you so much Calli! You're the best the site has to offer!
"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele