5 Feb 2022, 09:42
The Calli Club
![]() Members ● Cecily Quinn | OOC only ● Lucia Fox | OOC only ● Aurelia Notrésvace ● Roseline MoonShine ● Clair Fernandez ● Serena Towers ● Simon Kincaid ● Callista Lovis ● Draven Mirador ● Juniper Kelly ● Everly Charlton | OOC only ● Ivy Bellamy |
─ | ─────────Calli─Club───────── 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔔𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔦𝔰 𝔐𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔡
Coordinators
|
Code and logo is a mess, will update later lol
Last edited by Aurora Ranvier on 6 Feb 2022, 06:20, edited 6 times in total.
𝙸 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎
Terrible Presence • Evasive Maneuvers • Components • Animagus • Sta 10 | Eva 19 | Str 7 | Wis 8 | Arc 4 | Acc 18 • AR
Terrible Presence • Evasive Maneuvers • Components • Animagus • Sta 10 | Eva 19 | Str 7 | Wis 8 | Arc 4 | Acc 18 • AR
5 Feb 2022, 09:59
The Calli Club
note: joining ooc for nowName : lucia fox
House : hufflepuff
Year : third
Reason : calligraphy = yes. i also need inspo/encouragement/a reason to force myself to practise lol
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
5 Feb 2022, 10:03
The Calli Club
[quote]
Name : Aurelia
House : Gryff
Year : Fifth
Reason : my handwriting is very fancy doctor-like. could be early 1900s handwriting idk. potential? i want to learn how to write fancy.
Name : Aurelia
House : Gryff
Year : Fifth
Reason : my handwriting is very fancy doctor-like. could be early 1900s handwriting idk. potential? i want to learn how to write fancy.
|
“One can never be too careful,” STM — 5 | EVA — 19 | STR — 5 | WSD — 12 | ARC — 5 | ACC — 9 |
Lovely Creature — Evasive Manoeuvres — Monster Hunter — Terrible Presence
5 Feb 2022, 10:08
The Calli Club
Sign Up Form
Name : Roseline MoonShine
House : Hufflepuff
Year : 1st year
Reason : I joined this club because, I like calligraphy and letter-writing. But yes, I want to make it more proper and fancy looking.
Name : Roseline MoonShine
House : Hufflepuff
Year : 1st year
Reason : I joined this club because, I like calligraphy and letter-writing. But yes, I want to make it more proper and fancy looking.
Rose is the sign of friendship and moon the sign of glory, and from here, starts Roseline MoonShine's beauty.
5 Feb 2022, 12:42
The Calli Club
Name : Clair fernandez
House : Ravenclaw
Year : First
Reason : Just started doing calligraphy and letter-writing OOC and I'd love to have a reason to keep doing it!
House : Ravenclaw
Year : First
Reason : Just started doing calligraphy and letter-writing OOC and I'd love to have a reason to keep doing it!
WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
5 Feb 2022, 12:52
The Calli Club
Name : Serena J. Towers
House : Hufflepuff
Year : Fifth
Reason :
IC: You know... I kinda just like writing letters and I'd like my scribbles to be somewhat neater maybe? This seems like a way to improve and maybe write really pretty letters, you know? Something your loved ones can treasure!
OOC: Calligraphy is fun - do I really need another reason?
PC: Serena Towers | iNPC: Arjan Oberoi | Other: Hjørdis Jensen & Xiomara Torres
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
5 Feb 2022, 13:00
The Calli Club
Name : Simon Kincaid
House : Hufflepuff
Year : 2nd Year
Reason : IC - something new to learn, strengthen friendships, and share in others’ passions | OOC - learn something new
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
5 Feb 2022, 15:53
The Calli Club
Name : Callista Lovis
House : Hufflepuff
Year : 2nd
Reason :
IC: Calli would love to try her hand at some calligraphy!
OOC: What more reason do I need? It’s my personal fan clubBut uh yes I also want a reason to practice some more
| ency • #5e638d she/they |
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9 perfectionist | beast master |
5 Feb 2022, 16:43
The Calli Club
Name : Victoria Asminy Honest
House : Ravenclaw
Year :First Year
Reason : OOC; I'm really bored. But I especially love this type of painting.
IC; I want to know everything about painting.
House : Ravenclaw
Year :First Year
Reason : OOC; I'm really bored. But I especially love this type of painting.
IC; I want to know everything about painting.
I just want to be myself.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
5 Feb 2022, 17:49
The Calli Club
Name : Draven Mirador
House : Slytherin
Year : 1st
Reason : I'm here to support ms lovis
House : Slytherin
Year : 1st
Reason : I'm here to support ms lovis
ITS STILL RAINING. WHY IS IT STILL RAINING? sta • 13 | eva • 8 | str • 1 | wis • 15 |arc • 7 | acc • 9 |

