𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Actually I'm giving my mind too much rest by procrastinating..gotta do them now.. I already made drafts of a few of them so....Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:43Ohh T-T...
You should take your time!! Maybe rest your mind a little if you feel too stressed, you don't have to do everything at once!
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ok
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hey KaiKai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:43Ohh T-T...
You should take your time!! Maybe rest your mind a little if you feel too stressed, you don't have to do everything at once!
Hi Aaron! We still doing the Ravenclaw Table rp?
Not sure about that ngl... One person has discontinued their account and I'm waiting on Kai T's reply for the express RP rn
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Oh right...Aaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 15:46Hey KaiKai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:43Ohh T-T...
You should take your time!! Maybe rest your mind a little if you feel too stressed, you don't have to do everything at once!
Hi Aaron! We still doing the Ravenclaw Table rp?
Not sure about that ngl... One person has discontinued their account and I'm waiting on Kai T's reply for the express RP rn
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
That's a good thing!! Do one at a time, multitasking isn't exactly funPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:45Actually I'm giving my mind too much rest by procrastinating..gotta do them now.. I already made drafts of a few of them so....Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:43Ohh T-T...
You should take your time!! Maybe rest your mind a little if you feel too stressed, you don't have to do everything at once!
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Bella = 50
Penny (Penelope) = 27
Maya = 95
Aaron = 1 (or anything close to that!)
Kai = 5 (stacking if possible with the previous one)
Willow = 72
I THINK THAT'S IT
lol not sure
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Trueee T-TKai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:53That's a good thing!! Do one at a time, multitasking isn't exactly funPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:45Actually I'm giving my mind too much rest by procrastinating..gotta do them now.. I already made drafts of a few of them so....Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:43Ohh T-T...
You should take your time!! Maybe rest your mind a little if you feel too stressed, you don't have to do everything at once!
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
And make sure to have fun and enjoy doing it while doing it! Don't feel like you are forced to do it or stress out too much about finishing all of them! 
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:56Trueee T-TKai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:53That's a good thing!! Do one at a time, multitasking isn't exactly funPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:45Actually I'm giving my mind too much rest by procrastinating..gotta do them now.. I already made drafts of a few of them so....Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:43Ohh T-T...
You should take your time!! Maybe rest your mind a little if you feel too stressed, you don't have to do everything at once!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Thanks to many to count would have been my response also @Laura Büttnerjust a note Nick is not coming to the room of requirement party as a) am irl to busy b) he doesn’t like parties icBella Light wrote: Today, 15:54Bella = 50
Penny (Penelope) = 27
Maya = 95
Aaron = 1 (or anything close to that!)
Kai = 5 (stacking if possible with the previous one)
Willow = 72
I THINK THAT'S IT
lol not sure