𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Dw, I have another one, happy to help!Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:28 Wait, actually? Don't you need one yourself? THANK YOU SO MUCHHH
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:25I can give one to you!Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:24 Ah okay!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 15:23 Wait oh no maybe like ask around I got my permission slip like that someone gave it to me
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Everything alright??
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Just realized I have 10 rps! TO GIVE REPLIES
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
How does one accumulate 10 RPs
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
No idea..
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Well I am waiting for answers from Tessa or Paisley for out other RP
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ohh T-T...
You should take your time!! Maybe rest your mind a little if you feel too stressed, you don't have to do everything at once!
Hi Aaron! We still doing the Ravenclaw Table rp?
Last edited by Kai Hepner on 3 Oct 2026, 15:44, edited 1 time in total.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Guys what does T-T mean
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
It's an emoticon for the crying emoji