𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:28 Wait, actually? Don't you need one yourself? THANK YOU SO MUCHHH :)
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:25
Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:24 Ah okay!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 15:23 Wait oh no maybe like ask around I got my permission slip like that someone gave it to me
I can give one to you!
Dw, I have another one, happy to help!

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:33
Everything alright??

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:39
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:33
Everything alright??
Just realized I have 10 rps! TO GIVE REPLIES

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
How does one accumulate 10 RPs 💀

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Aaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 15:41 How does one accumulate 10 RPs 💀
No idea.. :cute: [urghhh I'm dying]

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Well I am waiting for answers from Tessa or Paisley for out other RP

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:39
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:39
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:33
Everything alright??
Just realized I have 10 rps! TO GIVE REPLIES
Ohh T-T...
You should take your time!! Maybe rest your mind a little if you feel too stressed, you don't have to do everything at once!
Aaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 15:41 How does one accumulate 10 RPs 💀
Hi Aaron! We still doing the Ravenclaw Table rp?
Last edited by Kai Hepner on 3 Oct 2026, 15:44, edited 1 time in total.

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Guys what does T-T mean

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 15:44 Guys what does T-T mean
It's an emoticon for the crying emoji

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎