OOC Let's Chat!

Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:09
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:07
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:05
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:00
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:59

Yea…
Hmm...how has your day been so far??
Pretty good, i went out with my friends
Oooo..I've been at home since morning T-T
Hows ur day at home tho
Veryyy lazyyy

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:09
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:09
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:07
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:05
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:00

Hmm...how has your day been so far??
Pretty good, i went out with my friends
Oooo..I've been at home since morning T-T
Hows ur day at home tho
Veryyy lazyyy
I procrastinated the whole day till now

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:54
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:51
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:50
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:50Hi
Helloo how are youu?
I’m good, trying to find a rp partner lol
For the ball??


@Aaron Schwartz
Why do you only say that T-T
Wdym?

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:09
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:09
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:07
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:05
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:00

Hmm...how has your day been so far??
Pretty good, i went out with my friends
Oooo..I've been at home since morning T-T
Hows ur day at home tho
Veryyy lazyyy
Yea, yesterday i was at home i said i would do my latin, i did not, i just opened my notebook and went on instagram the whole day

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:11
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:09
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:09
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:07
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:05

Pretty good, i went out with my friends
Oooo..I've been at home since morning T-T
Hows ur day at home tho
Veryyy lazyyy
Yea, yesterday i was at home i said i would do my latin, i did not, i just opened my notebook and went on instagram the whole day
I'm supposed to study biology now..but yahh same with mee

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Aaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 11:06
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 10:52 What do you mean Christmas
like wanna do it during christmas?
Ok

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
:meninblack:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Exams are coming up next month and I need to lock in T-T

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:48
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:34
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:32
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:13

Seeing that..Penelope can be nothing then T-T
You can always be something!! What's her aesthetic?
Uhh..I've got a few options..
Little Ghost Girl, Haunted Doll, Victorian Witch, Black Cat, Friendly Vampire

I was going to suggest vampire to you! A haunted doll sounds cool too
These are how they look..
Reducio
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member
All of these look good!! Isn't she already a witch though?
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:44 Exams are coming up next month and I need to lock in T-T
Same ;-; Good luck!!

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

OOC Let's Chat!
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 11:45
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:48
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:34
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:32

You can always be something!! What's her aesthetic?
Uhh..I've got a few options..
Little Ghost Girl, Haunted Doll, Victorian Witch, Black Cat, Friendly Vampire

I was going to suggest vampire to you! A haunted doll sounds cool too
These are how they look..
Reducio
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member
All of these look good!! Isn't she already a witch though?
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:44 Exams are coming up next month and I need to lock in T-T
Same ;-; Good luck!!
THANKS! and you too Kia!

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8