Let's Chat!
Veryyy lazyyyHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:09Hows ur day at home thoPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:07Oooo..I've been at home since morning T-THana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:05Pretty good, i went out with my friends
Let's Chat!
I procrastinated the whole day till nowPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:09Veryyy lazyyyHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:09Hows ur day at home thoPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:07Oooo..I've been at home since morning T-T
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Wdym?Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:54For the ball??
@Aaron Schwartz
Why do you only say that T-T
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
Let's Chat!
Yea, yesterday i was at home i said i would do my latin, i did not, i just opened my notebook and went on instagram the whole dayPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:09Veryyy lazyyyHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:09Hows ur day at home thoPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:07Oooo..I've been at home since morning T-T
Let's Chat!
I'm supposed to study biology now..but yahh same with meeHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:11Yea, yesterday i was at home i said i would do my latin, i did not, i just opened my notebook and went on instagram the whole dayPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:09Veryyy lazyyyHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:09Hows ur day at home tho
Let's Chat!
Ok
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Exams are coming up next month and I need to lock in T-T
Let's Chat!
All of these look good!! Isn't she already a witch though?Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:48These are how they look..Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:41Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:34Uhh..I've got a few options..
Little Ghost Girl, Haunted Doll, Victorian Witch, Black, Friendly Vampire
I was going to suggest vampire to you! A haunted doll sounds cool too
Reducio
Same ;-; Good luck!!
Let's Chat!
THANKS! and you too Kia!Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 11:45All of these look good!! Isn't she already a witch though?Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:48These are how they look..Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:41Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:34Uhh..I've got a few options..
Little Ghost Girl, Haunted Doll, Victorian Witch, Black, Friendly Vampire
I was going to suggest vampire to you! A haunted doll sounds cool too
Reducio
Same ;-; Good luck!!




