OOC Let's Chat!

Huh..what's it??
Pottah parodies

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:09 Huh..you are the uncle right??
indeed I am
you must be one of the nieces


Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 14:46 Is that mu ezra hunn?<3
Clarkie my love! Tis I!

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

OOC Let's Chat!
*yawns*

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:08 *yawns*
Hi Willow!

OOC Let's Chat!
Ezra Calloway wrote: Today, 16:05
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:09 Huh..you are the uncle right??
indeed I am
you must be one of the nieces


Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 14:46 Is that mu ezra hunn?<3
Clarkie my love! Tis I!
Umm yes..uncle
It's my 2nd time meeting you ig

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:51
Ezra Calloway wrote: Today, 16:05
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:09 Huh..you are the uncle right??
indeed I am
you must be one of the nieces


Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 14:46 Is that mu ezra hunn?<3
Clarkie my love! Tis I!
Umm yes..uncle
It's my 2nd time meeting you ig
Uncle? more like Yuncle (Young Uncle)

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys anyone want to buy a camo cloak from Ansh

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

OOC Let's Chat!
I already have three technically, so I'm good. :)

Also, I just lost my entire post for the sociology class! :cry2: Now I have to rewrite it! I'll post it on here for anyone interested since it's just analyzing a cultural film. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:34 I already have three technically, so I'm good. :)

Also, I just lost my entire post for the sociology class! :cry2: Now I have to rewrite it! I'll post it on here for anyone interested since it's just analyzing a cultural film. :)
:love:
Im in! What film?

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikey Forville wrote: Today, 18:05
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:34 I already have three technically, so I'm good. :)

Also, I just lost my entire post for the sociology class! :cry2: Now I have to rewrite it! I'll post it on here for anyone interested since it's just analyzing a cultural film. :)
:love:
Im in! What film?
:love:
The Last Samurai! I analyzed it last year when I did my history project over the Meiji Restoration, so it's a super interesting topic to me. lol

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.