Let's Chat!
indeed I am
you must be one of the nieces
Clarkie my love! Tis I!
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
Let's Chat!
*yawns*
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
Umm yes..uncle
It's my 2nd time meeting you ig
Let's Chat!
Uncle? more like Yuncle (Young Uncle)Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:51Umm yes..uncle
It's my 2nd time meeting you ig
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
Hey guys anyone want to buy a camo cloak from Ansh
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
I already have three technically, so I'm good. 
Also, I just lost my entire post for the sociology class!
Now I have to rewrite it! I'll post it on here for anyone interested since it's just analyzing a cultural film.
Also, I just lost my entire post for the sociology class!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:34 I already have three technically, so I'm good.
Also, I just lost my entire post for the sociology class!Now I have to rewrite it! I'll post it on here for anyone interested since it's just analyzing a cultural film.
![]()
Im in! What film?
Let's Chat!
Mikey Forville wrote: 58 minutes agoAvery Gray wrote: Today, 17:34 I already have three technically, so I'm good.
Also, I just lost my entire post for the sociology class!Now I have to rewrite it! I'll post it on here for anyone interested since it's just analyzing a cultural film.
![]()
![]()
Im in! What film?
The Last Samurai! I analyzed it last year when I did my history project over the Meiji Restoration, so it's a super interesting topic to me. lol
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |