Let's Chat!
omgggggggggggg hiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! miss u tooo & totally did not recognize youWillow Starch wrote: Today, 00:46HOLY MOLY IT"S DIANA PAIRIE!!!!!!!! it's BreeDiana Pairie wrote: Today, 00:44I second thisAngel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:41how about north?Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.Missed ya!
࣪ ִֶָ☾.The soul that sees beauty⋆.˚may sometimes walk alone ִ ࣪𖤐
--- Goethe✮
Let's Chat!
Spooky cause of spooky seasonCassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 00:47Yhhhhh romaticyAmanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:45I meant a genre...Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:41how about north?Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
late to answering this but its hard to choose a favorite honestly but maybe one would be with Rosaline our garden of friendship thread we are doing which is how Leo and Rosa met when they were kidsCory Hanes wrote: Yesterday, 23:54 EVERYONE! FAVORITE RP YOUVE EVER DONE, GO!!!
for kicks and giggles
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Let's Chat!
Ohhhhh what are you writing it for?Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:47Not really into romance... I was thinking of more like a coming-of-age sort of thing... but that doesn't fit either...Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 00:47Yhhhhh romaticyAmanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:45I meant a genre...Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:41how about north?Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.
How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)
Let's Chat!
2 replies done today because I ignored homework. Im going to fail my math test tmr
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Ooooh that’s so excitingSage Willows wrote: Today, 02:17 lol I kind of lost track of time and wrote the rough draft (and I mean super super rough draft) first chapter for my new novel idea and made a basic plot summary
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
heyyy
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS