OOC Let's Chat!

Willow Starch wrote: Today, 00:46
Diana Pairie wrote: Today, 00:44
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:41
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.
how about north?
I second this
HOLY MOLY IT"S DIANA PAIRIE!!!!!!!! it's Bree :grin: Missed ya!
omgggggggggggg hiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! miss u tooo & totally did not recognize you

࣪ ִֶָ☾.The soul that sees beauty⋆.˚may sometimes walk alone ִ ࣪𖤐
--- Goethe✮

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 00:47
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:45
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:41
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.
how about north?
I meant a genre...
Yhhhhh romaticy
Spooky cause of spooky season

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: Yesterday, 23:54 EVERYONE! FAVORITE RP YOUVE EVER DONE, GO!!!
for kicks and giggles
late to answering this but its hard to choose a favorite honestly but maybe one would be with Rosaline our garden of friendship thread we are doing which is how Leo and Rosa met when they were kids

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:47
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 00:47
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:45
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:41
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.
how about north?
I meant a genre...
Yhhhhh romaticy
Not really into romance... I was thinking of more like a coming-of-age sort of thing... but that doesn't fit either...
Ohhhhh what are you writing it for?

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

OOC Let's Chat!
lol I kind of lost track of time and wrote the rough draft (and I mean super super rough draft) first chapter for my new novel idea and made a basic plot summary

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
2 replies done today because I ignored homework. Im going to fail my math test tmr

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 44 minutes ago lol I kind of lost track of time and wrote the rough draft (and I mean super super rough draft) first chapter for my new novel idea and made a basic plot summary
Ooooh that’s so exciting

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
heyyy

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello !

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."