Let's Chat!
I’m fairly new to the site but me and @Isla Afton have some pretty awesome rps…Cory Hanes wrote: Yesterday, 23:54 EVERYONE! FAVORITE RP YOUVE EVER DONE, GO!!!
for kicks and giggles
Last edited by Cassiopia Stellato on 30 Sep 2026, 00:39, edited 1 time in total.
How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)
Let's Chat!
Yes we do!Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 00:39I’m fairly new to the site but me and @Isla Afton have some pretty awesome rps…Cory Hanes wrote: Yesterday, 23:54 EVERYONE! FAVORITE RP YOUVE EVER DONE, GO!!!
for kicks and giggles
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
how about north?Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
I think west thoAngel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:41how about north?Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.
How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)
Let's Chat!
I second thisAngel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:41how about north?Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.
࣪ ִֶָ☾.The soul that sees beauty⋆.˚may sometimes walk alone ִ ࣪𖤐
--- Goethe✮
Let's Chat!
I meant a genre...Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:41how about north?Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.
Let's Chat!
HOLY MOLY IT"S DIANA PAIRIE!!!!!!!! it's BreeDiana Pairie wrote: Today, 00:44I second thisAngel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:41how about north?Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Yhhhhh romaticyAmanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:45I meant a genre...Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:41how about north?Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.
How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)
Let's Chat!
Not really into romance... I was thinking of more like a coming-of-age sort of thing... but that doesn't fit either...Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 00:47Yhhhhh romaticyAmanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:45I meant a genre...Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:41how about north?Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.