OOC Let's Chat!

Cory Hanes wrote: Yesterday, 23:54 EVERYONE! FAVORITE RP YOUVE EVER DONE, GO!!!
for kicks and giggles
I’m fairly new to the site but me and @Isla Afton have some pretty awesome rps…
Last edited by Cassiopia Stellato on 30 Sep 2026, 00:39, edited 1 time in total.

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

OOC Let's Chat!
*look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 00:39
Cory Hanes wrote: Yesterday, 23:54 EVERYONE! FAVORITE RP YOUVE EVER DONE, GO!!!
for kicks and giggles
I’m fairly new to the site but me and @Isla Afton have some pretty awesome rps…
Yes we do!

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.
how about north?

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:41
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.
how about north?
I think west tho

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:41
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.
how about north?
I second this

࣪ ִֶָ☾.The soul that sees beauty⋆.˚may sometimes walk alone ִ ࣪𖤐
--- Goethe✮

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:41
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.
how about north?
I meant a genre...

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Pairie wrote: Today, 00:44
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:41
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.
how about north?
I second this
HOLY MOLY IT"S DIANA PAIRIE!!!!!!!! it's Bree :grin: Missed ya!

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:45
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:41
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.
how about north?
I meant a genre...
Yhhhhh romaticy

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 00:47
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:45
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:41
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.
how about north?
I meant a genre...
Yhhhhh romaticy
Not really into romance... I was thinking of more like a coming-of-age sort of thing... but that doesn't fit either...

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein