OOC Let's Chat!

Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:38
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:35
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:32
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:31
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:31

If you like mine I can code one for you!!! I need the practice and your awesome so why not! <3
Will u rlly do that?? I'd love that!!
Colors??? And do you want everything currently in yours now?
Yes pls!! Um, u can use her thought and speech color: #2b4c7e & #6b4c7e. If possible can u also make one for Latoya?? All good if u can't!!
Yep! Let me know Latoya's colors too!
Latoya's colors can be found in her ency!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Damm I hate TESTS

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:40 Damm I hate TESTS
Me too. I failed my bio quiz :(

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:40 Damm I hate TESTS
Me too. I failed my bio quiz :(
Ohhhhh.. don't worry you can do better nest time..
Today is my chemistry test.. T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:42
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:40 Damm I hate TESTS
Me too. I failed my bio quiz :(
Ohhhhh.. don't worry you can do better nest time..
Today is my chemistry test.. T-T
Good luck Penelope!! My midterm is next week :(

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:43
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:42
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:40 Damm I hate TESTS
Me too. I failed my bio quiz :(
Ohhhhh.. don't worry you can do better nest time..
Today is my chemistry test.. T-T
Good luck Penelope!! My midterm is next week :(
Good luck to you too!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:43
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:43
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:42
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:40 Damm I hate TESTS
Me too. I failed my bio quiz :(
Ohhhhh.. don't worry you can do better nest time..
Today is my chemistry test.. T-T
Good luck Penelope!! My midterm is next week :(
Good luck to you too!!
Thanks!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:39
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:38
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:35
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:32
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:31

Will u rlly do that?? I'd love that!!
Colors??? And do you want everything currently in yours now?
Yes pls!! Um, u can use her thought and speech color: #2b4c7e & #6b4c7e. If possible can u also make one for Latoya?? All good if u can't!!
Yep! Let me know Latoya's colors too!
Latoya's colors can be found in her ency!!
Finished Diana's! I can change stuff if you'd like, for example I made the shop icon a raven to match the shop but I can change it to the typical shop icon or anything else you want!

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi :)

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii! :D

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."