Let's Chat!
Mwahha I coded my own signature!!! I've been so much more self sufficient at coding recently
| INPC of Kennedy Cheek | ▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁ And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy |
Shop | Ency |
Let's Chat!
Omg that is so pretty!! I can't code which is why my signature looks so badCory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:28 Mwahha I coded my own signature!!! I've been so much more self sufficient at coding recently
If u haven't already, owl me (on Latoya or Diana) and we can plan smth!!Ophelie Petit wrote: Today, 02:22sureeDiana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:20I'm okay. Perhaps Latoya and Ophelie can interact??Ophelie Petit wrote: Today, 02:14good, hby?
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
If you like mine I can code one for you!!! I need the practice and your awesome so why not!Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:30Omg that is so pretty!! I can't code which is why my signature looks so badCory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:28 Mwahha I coded my own signature!!! I've been so much more self sufficient at coding recently![]()
| INPC of Kennedy Cheek | ▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁ And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy |
Shop | Ency |
Let's Chat!
Will u rlly do that?? I'd love that!!Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:31If you like mine I can code one for you!!! I need the practice and your awesome so why not!Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:30Omg that is so pretty!! I can't code which is why my signature looks so badCory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:28 Mwahha I coded my own signature!!! I've been so much more self sufficient at coding recently![]()
![]()
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Colors??? And do you want everything currently in yours now?Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:31Will u rlly do that?? I'd love that!!Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:31If you like mine I can code one for you!!! I need the practice and your awesome so why not!Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:30Omg that is so pretty!! I can't code which is why my signature looks so badCory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:28 Mwahha I coded my own signature!!! I've been so much more self sufficient at coding recently![]()
![]()
| INPC of Kennedy Cheek | ▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁ And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy |
Shop | Ency |
Let's Chat!
*flops* Finally time to eat dinner now that my work here is pretty much done. lol
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Yes pls!! Um, u can use her thought and speech color: #2b4c7e & #6b4c7e. If possible can u also make one for Latoya?? All good if u can't!!Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:32Colors??? And do you want everything currently in yours now?Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:31Will u rlly do that?? I'd love that!!Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:31If you like mine I can code one for you!!! I need the practice and your awesome so why not!Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:30Omg that is so pretty!! I can't code which is why my signature looks so badCory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:28 Mwahha I coded my own signature!!! I've been so much more self sufficient at coding recently![]()
![]()
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Thats terrible!!! My ac quit before at like 110 degrees and worseAvery Gray wrote: Today, 01:33 It’s so hot here! Our air conditioner decided to quit at the worst time.![]()
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Yep! Let me know Latoya's colors too!Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:35Yes pls!! Um, u can use her thought and speech color: #2b4c7e & #6b4c7e. If possible can u also make one for Latoya?? All good if u can't!!Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:32Colors??? And do you want everything currently in yours now?Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:31Will u rlly do that?? I'd love that!!Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:31If you like mine I can code one for you!!! I need the practice and your awesome so why not!Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:30
Omg that is so pretty!! I can't code which is why my signature looks so bad![]()
![]()
| INPC of Kennedy Cheek | ▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁ And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy |
Shop | Ency |