Let's Chat!
Latoya's colors can be found in her ency!!Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:38Yep! Let me know Latoya's colors too!Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:35Yes pls!! Um, u can use her thought and speech color: #2b4c7e & #6b4c7e. If possible can u also make one for Latoya?? All good if u can't!!Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:32Colors??? And do you want everything currently in yours now?Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:31Will u rlly do that?? I'd love that!!Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:31
If you like mine I can code one for you!!! I need the practice and your awesome so why not!![]()
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Me too. I failed my bio quiz
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Ohhhhh.. don't worry you can do better nest time..
Today is my chemistry test.. T-T
Let's Chat!
Good luck Penelope!! My midterm is next weekPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:42Ohhhhh.. don't worry you can do better nest time..
Today is my chemistry test.. T-T
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Good luck to you too!!Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:43Good luck Penelope!! My midterm is next weekPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:42Ohhhhh.. don't worry you can do better nest time..
Today is my chemistry test.. T-T![]()
Let's Chat!
Thanks!!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:43Good luck to you too!!Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:43Good luck Penelope!! My midterm is next weekPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:42Ohhhhh.. don't worry you can do better nest time..
Today is my chemistry test.. T-T![]()
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Finished Diana's! I can change stuff if you'd like, for example I made the shop icon a raven to match the shop but I can change it to the typical shop icon or anything else you want!Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:39Latoya's colors can be found in her ency!!Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:38Yep! Let me know Latoya's colors too!Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:35Yes pls!! Um, u can use her thought and speech color: #2b4c7e & #6b4c7e. If possible can u also make one for Latoya?? All good if u can't!!
| INPC of Kennedy Cheek | ▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁ And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy |
Shop | Ency |