Children Of Chaos


Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
What up with you and these emojis :lol:

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:22
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 15:21
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:14
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 15:02
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 14:07

Yipeeee
just got back and I was the only 10th grader among 7th graders XD
Lol..did you have fun with the kids??
#
i stayed there for like 15-20 mins and it was pretty much like babysitting
T-T I totally get that...I mean you can't even talk with them..they must be jumping around all the time!!
whaaaaaaat? when I was in 7th grade i had friends from the 11th and they talked at me normaly. my group had people from the 6th, 7, 8, and 11th not showing off btwwww

ohh and btw did you read my post? can I be Ezra's twin? The post is in the page __71

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɪʟᴠᴇʀᴍᴏʀɴʏ
"ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴀ!"

Children Of Chaos
Benson Belcourt wrote: Today, 14:47
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:22
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 15:21
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:14
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 15:02

just got back and I was the only 10th grader among 7th graders XD
Lol..did you have fun with the kids??
#
i stayed there for like 15-20 mins and it was pretty much like babysitting
T-T I totally get that...I mean you can't even talk with them..they must be jumping around all the time!!
whaaaaaaat? when I was in 7th grade i had friends from the 11th and they talked at me normaly. my group had people from the 6th, 7, 8, and 11th not showing off btwwww

ohh and btw did you read my post? can I be Ezra's twin? The post is in the page __71
Umm I was talking about only 50-60% kids.... T-T..
Umm it that 2nd part for me?

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Today, 14:14
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: Yesterday, 17:58
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Yesterday, 17:49 my hardest exam is tmrw (not math, math is ezzz for me)
an i didnt start studying
its 10:18pm ere
Why.
Please, study for an hour and sleep if it’s night. Otherwise, you gotta study

What lesson is it btw
2nd language

hate that
Who doesn't....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Children Of Chaos

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
i just realised I need to go to the ball with someone

@Estella Cain wanna be my date forever?

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 16:23 i just realised I need to go to the ball with someone

@Estella Cain wanna be my date forever?
*Watches from behind the wall, smiling*

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Children Of Chaos
Lily Clarke wrote: 51 minutes ago
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 16:23 i just realised I need to go to the ball with someone

@Estella Cain wanna be my date forever?
*Watches from behind the wall, smiling*
whatcha smilin at youngling

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 36 minutes ago
Lily Clarke wrote: 51 minutes ago
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 16:23 i just realised I need to go to the ball with someone

@Estella Cain wanna be my date forever?
*Watches from behind the wall, smiling*
whatcha smilin at youngling
Nothing ~
Carry on

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9