Children Of Chaos
What up with you and these emojis
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Children Of Chaos
whaaaaaaat? when I was in 7th grade i had friends from the 11th and they talked at me normaly. my group had people from the 6th, 7, 8, and 11th not showing off btwwwwPenelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:22T-T I totally get that...I mean you can't even talk with them..they must be jumping around all the time!!Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 15:21#Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:14Lol..did you have fun with the kids??Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 15:02just got back and I was the only 10th grader among 7th graders XD
i stayed there for like 15-20 mins and it was pretty much like babysitting
ohh and btw did you read my post? can I be Ezra's twin? The post is in the page __71
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɪʟᴠᴇʀᴍᴏʀɴʏ |
||
"ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴀ!" |
Children Of Chaos
Umm I was talking about only 50-60% kids.... T-T..Benson Belcourt wrote: Today, 14:47whaaaaaaat? when I was in 7th grade i had friends from the 11th and they talked at me normaly. my group had people from the 6th, 7, 8, and 11th not showing off btwwwwPenelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:22T-T I totally get that...I mean you can't even talk with them..they must be jumping around all the time!!Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 15:21#Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:14Lol..did you have fun with the kids??Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 15:02
just got back and I was the only 10th grader among 7th graders XD
i stayed there for like 15-20 mins and it was pretty much like babysitting
ohh and btw did you read my post? can I be Ezra's twin? The post is in the page __71
Umm it that 2nd part for me?
Children Of Chaos
Who doesn't....Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Today, 14:142nd languageEugenia Smyrnidi wrote: Yesterday, 17:58Why.Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Yesterday, 17:49 my hardest exam is tmrw (not math, math is ezzz for me)
an i didnt start studying
its 10:18pm ere
Please, study for an hour and sleep if it’s night. Otherwise, you gotta study
What lesson is it btw
hate that
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Children Of Chaos
i just realised I need to go to the ball with someone
@Estella Cain wanna be my date forever?
@Estella Cain wanna be my date forever?
Children Of Chaos
*Watches from behind the wall, smiling*Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 16:23 i just realised I need to go to the ball with someone
@Estella Cain wanna be my date forever?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Children Of Chaos
whatcha smilin at younglingLily Clarke wrote: 51 minutes ago*Watches from behind the wall, smiling*Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 16:23 i just realised I need to go to the ball with someone
@Estella Cain wanna be my date forever?
Children Of Chaos
Nothing ~Marcella di Angelo wrote: 37 minutes agowhatcha smilin at younglingLily Clarke wrote: 51 minutes ago*Watches from behind the wall, smiling*Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 16:23 i just realised I need to go to the ball with someone
@Estella Cain wanna be my date forever?
Carry on
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |