Children Of Chaos

Ophelie Petit wrote: Yesterday, 15:36
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:35
Ophelie Petit wrote: Yesterday, 15:26
Luka Liev Romanoff wrote: Yesterday, 02:35
Ophelie Petit wrote: Yesterday, 01:54
*also chuckles in inpc*
ayy Lotus, you got one too!
Hey...I'm seeing you for the first time! I'm Penelope..nice to meet you!!
heyy, nice to meet you (it’s Riley btw)
Riley...how are you at hogwarts with a new acc??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:37
Ophelie Petit wrote: Yesterday, 15:36
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:35
Ophelie Petit wrote: Yesterday, 15:26
Luka Liev Romanoff wrote: Yesterday, 02:35

*also chuckles in inpc*
ayy Lotus, you got one too!
Hey...I'm seeing you for the first time! I'm Penelope..nice to meet you!!
heyy, nice to meet you (it’s Riley btw)
Riley...how are you at hogwarts with a new acc??
this is the first step into becoming an inpc, it’ll say ‘beauxbatons’ soon

Children Of Chaos
Ophelie Petit wrote: Yesterday, 15:38
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:37
Ophelie Petit wrote: Yesterday, 15:36
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:35
Ophelie Petit wrote: Yesterday, 15:26

ayy Lotus, you got one too!
Hey...I'm seeing you for the first time! I'm Penelope..nice to meet you!!
heyy, nice to meet you (it’s Riley btw)
Riley...how are you at hogwarts with a new acc??
this is the first step into becoming an inpc, it’ll say ‘beauxbatons’ soon
Ohhhhh...I was soo confused!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:39
Ophelie Petit wrote: Yesterday, 15:38
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:37
Ophelie Petit wrote: Yesterday, 15:36
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:35

Hey...I'm seeing you for the first time! I'm Penelope..nice to meet you!!
heyy, nice to meet you (it’s Riley btw)
Riley...how are you at hogwarts with a new acc??
this is the first step into becoming an inpc, it’ll say ‘beauxbatons’ soon
Ohhhhh...I was soo confused!!
I was at first too, because I thought it would just magically change my school lol

Children Of Chaos
Ophelie Petit wrote: Yesterday, 15:40
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:39
Ophelie Petit wrote: Yesterday, 15:38
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:37
Ophelie Petit wrote: Yesterday, 15:36

heyy, nice to meet you (it’s Riley btw)
Riley...how are you at hogwarts with a new acc??
this is the first step into becoming an inpc, it’ll say ‘beauxbatons’ soon
Ohhhhh...I was soo confused!!
I was at first too, because I thought it would just magically change my school lol
Lol T-T
how lol had it taken to get you registered??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:46
Ophelie Petit wrote: Yesterday, 15:40
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:39
Ophelie Petit wrote: Yesterday, 15:38
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:37

Riley...how are you at hogwarts with a new acc??
this is the first step into becoming an inpc, it’ll say ‘beauxbatons’ soon
Ohhhhh...I was soo confused!!
I was at first too, because I thought it would just magically change my school lol
Lol T-T
how lol had it taken to get you registered??
ummm about 15 days

Children Of Chaos
Ophelie Petit wrote: Yesterday, 15:57
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:46
Ophelie Petit wrote: Yesterday, 15:40
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:39
Ophelie Petit wrote: Yesterday, 15:38

this is the first step into becoming an inpc, it’ll say ‘beauxbatons’ soon
Ohhhhh...I was soo confused!!
I was at first too, because I thought it would just magically change my school lol
Lol T-T
how lol had it taken to get you registered??
ummm about 15 days
Oooo
I'll apply exactly the day my 6 months are over T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
my hardest exam is tmrw (not math, math is ezzz for me)
an i didnt start studying
its 10:18pm ere

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Children Of Chaos
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Yesterday, 17:49 my hardest exam is tmrw (not math, math is ezzz for me)
an i didnt start studying
its 10:18pm ere
Why.
Please, study for an hour and sleep if it’s night. Otherwise, you gotta study

What lesson is it btw

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

Children Of Chaos
Luka Liev Romanoff wrote: Yesterday, 02:35
Ophelie Petit wrote: Yesterday, 01:54
*chuckles in inpc*
*also chuckles in inpc*
*chuckles in I'm gonna bully you* (omg I thought this was ooc chat help)

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.