Children Of Chaos
I hear you gurll... I'm studying as well, I'm so nervousPenelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 20:45 Lol it's one am here..and am not sleeping overthing about that one teacher..
And studying for my test tomorrow.. T-T
Children Of Chaos
All the best!!Avery Abernathy wrote: Yesterday, 21:27I hear you gurll... I'm studying as well, I'm so nervousPenelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 20:45 Lol it's one am here..and am not sleeping overthing about that one teacher..
And studying for my test tomorrow.. T-T
Also good night!!
Children Of Chaos
Good luck~Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Yesterday, 17:49 my hardest exam is tmrw (not math, math is ezzz for me)
an i didnt start studying
its 10:18pm ere
@ penelope kneen you too, good luck~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Children Of Chaos
Thank you!Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 02:27Good luck~Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Yesterday, 17:49 my hardest exam is tmrw (not math, math is ezzz for me)
an i didnt start studying
its 10:18pm ere
@ penelope kneen you too, good luck~
Children Of Chaos
I’ve got two more beans to go but the I'm not getting em
Children Of Chaos
[accidental double post]
Last edited by Marcella di Angelo on 28 Sep 2026, 10:20, edited 1 time in total.
Children Of Chaos
Idk how I did that. Blaming my bad wifi tho lol
Children Of Chaos
Lol