Children Of Chaos

Lol it's one am here..and am not sleeping overthing about that one teacher..
And studying for my test tomorrow.. T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 20:45 Lol it's one am here..and am not sleeping overthing about that one teacher..
And studying for my test tomorrow.. T-T
I hear you gurll... I'm studying as well, I'm so nervous

☆Quaere Et Invenies"--"Seek and you shall find☆
My ency Shop-Stellar Soirée Shop's Gallery[/color]

Children Of Chaos
Avery Abernathy wrote: Yesterday, 21:27
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 20:45 Lol it's one am here..and am not sleeping overthing about that one teacher..
And studying for my test tomorrow.. T-T
I hear you gurll... I'm studying as well, I'm so nervous
All the best!!
Also good night!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Yesterday, 17:49 my hardest exam is tmrw (not math, math is ezzz for me)
an i didnt start studying
its 10:18pm ere
Good luck~

@ penelope kneen you too, good luck~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Children Of Chaos
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 02:27
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Yesterday, 17:49 my hardest exam is tmrw (not math, math is ezzz for me)
an i didnt start studying
its 10:18pm ere
Good luck~

@ penelope kneen you too, good luck~
Thank you!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
I’ve got two more beans to go but the I'm not getting em 😭

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
[accidental double post]
Last edited by Marcella di Angelo on 28 Sep 2026, 10:20, edited 1 time in total.

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
Babe you just double posted...
1 need only one bean..hay

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:57 Babe you just double posted...
1 need only one bean..hay
Idk how I did that. Blaming my bad wifi tho lol

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:21
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:57 Babe you just double posted...
1 need only one bean..hay
Idk how I did that. Blaming my bad wifi tho lol
Lol

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."