Camp Half Blood Chat The Demigod Club ♡ Sub-Chat

I do! I’m working on a mini ency for her on the second page of my ency. As you can see, I didn’t have a lot of inspiration for her name :lol:
Image posted by the member

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Camp Half Blood Chat The Demigod Club ♡ Sub-Chat
I might make one later once I'm claimed under some God
Not even sure which one to choose :'(
Also, what if we plan a find your parent day for all the unclaimed children? So they'll be asked to try out different things and based on how they perform a guess is made who their godly parent is which leads to a higher chance of getting claimed!!

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

Camp Half Blood Chat The Demigod Club ♡ Sub-Chat
That’s actually a good idea, although they can be claimed just before a quest T-)

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

Camp Half Blood Chat The Demigod Club ♡ Sub-Chat
How about a quest for the unclaimed campers :evil: :evil: :evil:

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

Camp Half Blood Chat The Demigod Club ♡ Sub-Chat
Not sure that's allowed...
Oh guys I actually remember creating an OC but it was long ago and I didn't know anything about pj... I'll recreate it, but very similar. I just have to wait to have access to my Canva, that will be uhhh probably in the middle/end of September. And, btw, I am an Apollo child, but can my Oc be a child of another parent??

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

Camp Half Blood Chat The Demigod Club ♡ Sub-Chat
Alex Adams wrote: 26 Aug 2026, 07:30 Not sure that's allowed...
Oh guys I actually remember creating an OC but it was long ago and I didn't know anything about pj... I'll recreate it, but very similar. I just have to wait to have access to my Canva, that will be uhhh probably in the middle/end of September. And, btw, I am an Apollo child, but can my Oc be a child of another parent??
I think so… I just choose Athena, cause she’s cool!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Camp Half Blood Chat The Demigod Club ♡ Sub-Chat
Mirada Johnson wrote: 26 Aug 2026, 07:58
Alex Adams wrote: 26 Aug 2026, 07:30 Not sure that's allowed...
Oh guys I actually remember creating an OC but it was long ago and I didn't know anything about pj... I'll recreate it, but very similar. I just have to wait to have access to my Canva, that will be uhhh probably in the middle/end of September. And, btw, I am an Apollo child, but can my Oc be a child of another parent??
I think so… I just choose Athena, cause she’s cool!
Ty!!

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

Camp Half Blood Chat The Demigod Club ♡ Sub-Chat
What do you guys think of the banner for my character...? Honest opinions!

Image posted by the member

ALSO SOMEONE LET ME KNOW WHEN WE ARE ATTACKING CAMP JUPITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM ALL IN!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Camp Half Blood Chat The Demigod Club ♡ Sub-Chat
Beautiful!

Also we aren’t attacking camp Jupiter. Not until you get a prophecy from me that dictates we will win.. or we will probably die.

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

Camp Half Blood Chat The Demigod Club ♡ Sub-Chat
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Aug 2026, 22:17 What do you guys think of the banner for my character...? Honest opinions!

Image posted by the member

ALSO SOMEONE LET ME KNOW WHEN WE ARE ATTACKING CAMP JUPITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM ALL IN!
Cool! I don’t think we should attack them yet. Wait for them to come to us, cause we’re stronger on our own ground. But, I don’t think they could actually even defend themselves. So, where’s the challenge?

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!