Let's Chat!
IKKK WHERE HAVE YOU BEEENNMikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:23OMGGG AKJDNDKKDND I'M TERRIFIED LF HER GUITAR FR, After the cure I was like "Liv you can keep the album for yourself, dw girl"Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:17GIRL CHECK THE TOP OF MY THREAD TRACKER AND I LOVE HOW WE OBSESSED OVER CONAN TOGETHER A FEW DAYS BACKMikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:16ONE WEEK UNTIL YSPSFAGSIL!! (Liv's album)Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:14Okie what abt music!Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:13
OKG WHY ARE OUR LIKINGS ALL THE SAMEISTG We're those twins from the other side of the world /j
GIRL I SHIPPED RAVI AND PIP SO HARD I MADE MORE FAN ART
HOLY PEAK LEMME SEE
Hey Sarge, remember me?
I SWEAR I NEEDED MORE THAN HEY SARGE
ISTG IF HOLLY ENDS THE SHOW WITH THAT MESSAGE I'LL HUNT HER DOWN
Like NO I NEED TO KNOW IF THEY MEET UP AGAIN
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
So for my favourite character it is between klaus and stephano because who doesn’t chase children up stairs with knifes to exerciseBriar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:13Huh?Nick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:11Yeah don’t you chase children up stairs with knifes to exercise it8s either him or klaus who is my favourite male characterBriar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:07STEPH-Nick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:06Yeah like she was the one I connected with most either that or Stephano
ok you do you
Anyways
I used to laugh at Count Olaf like crazy at the fan art I made
Nick and Klaus could be long lost siblings lol
Let's Chat!
Hi Nick!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
AND THE FACT THAT DROP DEAD WAS RELEASED ON MY BIRTHDAY WAS PEAK, I NEED TO SEE HER IN MY COUNTRY AGAINBriar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:24IKKK WHERE HAVE YOU BEEENNMikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:23OMGGG AKJDNDKKDND I'M TERRIFIED LF HER GUITAR FR, After the cure I was like "Liv you can keep the album for yourself, dw girl"Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:17GIRL CHECK THE TOP OF MY THREAD TRACKER AND I LOVE HOW WE OBSESSED OVER CONAN TOGETHER A FEW DAYS BACKMikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:16ONE WEEK UNTIL YSPSFAGSIL!! (Liv's album)Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:14
Okie what abt music!
GIRL I SHIPPED RAVI AND PIP SO HARD I MADE MORE FAN ART
HOLY PEAK LEMME SEE
Hey Sarge, remember me?
I SWEAR I NEEDED MORE THAN HEY SARGE
ISTG IF HOLLY ENDS THE SHOW WITH THAT MESSAGE I'LL HUNT HER DOWN
Like NO I NEED TO KNOW IF THEY MEET UP AGAIN
In my head they have 3 kids
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
I mean, that’s true, but I feel Stephano is a bit smarter and more good lookingNick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:24So for my favourite character it is between klaus and stephano because who doesn’t chase children up stairs with knifes to exerciseBriar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:13Huh?Nick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:11Yeah don’t you chase children up stairs with knifes to exercise it8s either him or klaus who is my favourite male characterBriar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:07STEPH-Nick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:06
Yeah like she was the one I connected with most either that or Stephano
ok you do you
Anyways
I used to laugh at Count Olaf like crazy at the fan art I made
Nick and Klaus could be long lost siblings lol
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
...
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
What
Let's Chat!
Confused on what is happening.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
So we are talking about a series of unfortunate events and something else
Let's Chat!
Mhm, that makes sense.Nick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:35So we are talking about a series of unfortunate events and something else
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
