OOC Let's Chat!

Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:09
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:08
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:07 Monty or the hook handed man for me
I was legit worried about Sunny
Frr tho
Why can I imagine Klaus as Nick lol
I can't unsee the vision now
I know!! Btw I couldn’t finish talking abt AGGTM to you
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 5 Jun 2026, 16:11, edited 1 time in total.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:07
Nick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:05
Nick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:05
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:03

OMG I LOVE THAT
SAME
I SWEAR MY VIOLET I LOVED HER SO MUCH
Yeah like she was the one I connected with most either that or Stephano
STEPH-
ok you do you
Anyways
I used to laugh at Count Olaf like crazy at the fan art I made
Yeah don’t you chase children up stairs with knifes to exercise it8s either him or klaus who is my favourite male character

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:07
Nick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:05
Nick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:05

SAME
I SWEAR MY VIOLET I LOVED HER SO MUCH
Yeah like she was the one I connected with most either that or Stephano
STEPH-
ok you do you
Anyways
I used to laugh at Count Olaf like crazy at the fan art I made
Yeah don’t you chase children up stairs with knifes to exercise it8s either him or klaus who is my favourite male character
Huh?
Nick and Klaus could be long lost siblings lol

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:11
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:09
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:08

I was legit worried about Sunny
Frr tho
Why can I imagine Klaus as Nick lol
I can't unsee the vision now
I know!! Btw I couldn’t finish talking abt AGGTM to you
OKG WHY ARE OUR LIKINGS ALL THE SAME 😭😭 ISTG We're those twins from the other side of the world /j

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:11
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:09
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:09

Frr tho
Why can I imagine Klaus as Nick lol
I can't unsee the vision now
I know!! Btw I couldn’t finish talking abt AGGTM to you
OKG WHY ARE OUR LIKINGS ALL THE SAME 😭😭 ISTG We're those twins from the other side of the world /j
Okie what abt music!
GIRL I SHIPPED RAVI AND PIP SO HARD I MADE MORE FAN ART

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:14
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:11
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:09

Why can I imagine Klaus as Nick lol
I can't unsee the vision now
I know!! Btw I couldn’t finish talking abt AGGTM to you
OKG WHY ARE OUR LIKINGS ALL THE SAME 😭😭 ISTG We're those twins from the other side of the world /j
Okie what abt music!
GIRL I SHIPPED RAVI AND PIP SO HARD I MADE MORE FAN ART
ONE WEEK UNTIL YSPSFAGSIL!! (Liv's album)

HOLY PEAK LEMME SEE

Hey Sarge, remember me?

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:16
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:14
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:11
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:10

I can't unsee the vision now
I know!! Btw I couldn’t finish talking abt AGGTM to you
OKG WHY ARE OUR LIKINGS ALL THE SAME 😭😭 ISTG We're those twins from the other side of the world /j
Okie what abt music!
GIRL I SHIPPED RAVI AND PIP SO HARD I MADE MORE FAN ART
ONE WEEK UNTIL YSPSFAGSIL!! (Liv's album)

HOLY PEAK LEMME SEE

Hey Sarge, remember me?
GIRL CHECK THE TOP OF MY THREAD TRACKER AND I LOVE HOW WE OBSESSED OVER CONAN TOGETHER A FEW DAYS BACK
I SWEAR I NEEDED MORE THAN HEY SARGE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
...

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:17
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:16
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:14
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:11

I know!! Btw I couldn’t finish talking abt AGGTM to you
OKG WHY ARE OUR LIKINGS ALL THE SAME 😭😭 ISTG We're those twins from the other side of the world /j
Okie what abt music!
GIRL I SHIPPED RAVI AND PIP SO HARD I MADE MORE FAN ART
ONE WEEK UNTIL YSPSFAGSIL!! (Liv's album)

HOLY PEAK LEMME SEE

Hey Sarge, remember me?
GIRL CHECK THE TOP OF MY THREAD TRACKER AND I LOVE HOW WE OBSESSED OVER CONAN TOGETHER A FEW DAYS BACK
I SWEAR I NEEDED MORE THAN HEY SARGE
OMGGG AKJDNDKKDND I'M TERRIFIED LF HER GUITAR FR, After the cure I was like "Liv you can keep the album for yourself, dw girl"

ISTG IF HOLLY ENDS THE SHOW WITH THAT MESSAGE I'LL HUNT HER DOWN

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
WHAT IS HAPPENING???

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."