Let's Chat!
OMG I LOVE THATNick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:52Author of a series of unfortunate eventsRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:27who is limoney sticketLotus Lively wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:10 I love how the post for finding a new Ravenclaw prefect is a quite perfect Lemony Snicket quote for the first bit
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
SAMEBriar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:03OMG I LOVE THATNick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:52Author of a series of unfortunate eventsRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:27who is limoney sticketLotus Lively wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:10 I love how the post for finding a new Ravenclaw prefect is a quite perfect Lemony Snicket quote for the first bit
Let's Chat!
I SWEAR MY VIOLET I LOVED HER SO MUCHNick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:05SAMEBriar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:03OMG I LOVE THATNick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:52Author of a series of unfortunate eventsRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:27who is limoney sticketLotus Lively wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:10 I love how the post for finding a new Ravenclaw prefect is a quite perfect Lemony Snicket quote for the first bit
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Yeah like she was the one I connected with most either that or StephanoBriar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:05I SWEAR MY VIOLET I LOVED HER SO MUCHNick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:05SAMEBriar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:03OMG I LOVE THAT
Let's Chat!
STEPH-Nick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:06Yeah like she was the one I connected with most either that or StephanoBriar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:05I SWEAR MY VIOLET I LOVED HER SO MUCH
ok you do you
Anyways
I used to laugh at Count Olaf like crazy at the fan art I made
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Uncle Monty or the hook handed man for me
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 5 Jun 2026, 16:08, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
I was legit worried about Sunny
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Frr tho
Let's Chat!
Why can I imagine Klaus as Nick lolLotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:09Frr tho
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I can't unsee the vision nowBriar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:09Why can I imagine Klaus as Nick lolLotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:09Frr tho
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |