OOC Let's Chat!

Hi

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:53 @Briar Anderson
HRU?
Surviving, Angel!
YOU?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:57
Angel O'Connor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:53 @Briar Anderson
HRU?
Surviving, Angel!
YOU?
same just had an early morning breakfast so yum

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 11:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:57
Angel O'Connor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:53 @Briar Anderson
HRU?
Surviving, Angel!
YOU?
same just had an early morning breakfast so yum
Nice! Wyd?
Ughhh I have to code 3 things, but I just can’t get myself to do it whhyyy

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:36 Hello everyone!

Idk why but I'm so nervous about tomorrow that I'm actually having a stomachache for some reason :( I'M GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL :wow:
I was nervous when I was graduating high school too. More so nervous because I was moving on and I would no longer have the very days I greatly cherished at the school- no more theater, no more clubs, no more classes, no more lunch period where I hid in the forum and played games with another class. But I remember the feeling of being so.. emotional when I walked to the stage (to be clear, I did have a seat but choir was told to walk to the stage) and I stood alongside my crush and we sang Homeward Bound, our last project from the school. Even looking back, homeward bound was so sad. It's meant to be good and whatever but it makes me feel bittersweet.

My community college graduation was okay. No choir or anything. We listened to some guy who cooked for a commencement speech or whatever they called those things. Then we had our names called up with our major. I didn't actually want to walk the stage because I hate how the graduation gowns make me feel like a blimp. But I did, I was nervous for that one because I didn't know how it would go. We didn't have a rehearsal or anything.

(I'm not counting 5th grade graduation even if it was the only graduation ceremony I had from the school for the deaf since I mainstreamed, and I'm not counting the one that I will have for this bachelors.)

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:43
Cecilia Merrick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:03
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:54
Cecilia Merrick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:26
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:24
Hiii Brookline! It’s lovely to see you outside discord! I pop in here once in a while but usually when I’m struggling to write >.>

Aww good luck on your tasks Remy TT
hi !! it’s nice to see you out of discord too:) how are you doing?
good luck with your replies, hope you get some words soon ^^
I’m good, just a bit tired! How are youuu? Thank you so much <3 it’s coming together slowlyyyy. Got any plans for today?
i’m well, watching Disney classics! have fun with writing, too !! not much, my day is halfway over, just chilling with my dog :3
Ooo that's so fun! I've been meaning to watch some old Disney films. Thank you so much ^^ I hope you and your dog had a lovely rest of the day :wow:

ᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ; ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙʏꜱꜱ
ᴇɴᴄʏ: 𓃥

OOC Let's Chat!
oh my i realised i keep saying hello n disappearing T.T mbmb ill try to not disappear T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Quick reminder to the bad boys out there - don't double post please. I let players manage this since it is less scary than having staff, but if it is being done willfully and not because you dont know better, we have to manage it and I dont want to.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

OOC Let's Chat!
Solomon Lear wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 11:30 Quick reminder to the bad boys out there - don't double post please. I let players manage this since it is less scary than having staff, but if it is being done willfully and not because you dont know better, we have to manage it and I dont want to.
Lear!!!!!!

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 11:36
Solomon Lear wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 11:30 Quick reminder to the bad boys out there - don't double post please. I let players manage this since it is less scary than having staff, but if it is being done willfully and not because you dont know better, we have to manage it and I dont want to.
Lear!!!!!!
SON!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:20
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:20
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:19
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:16

Aww but how did that disease cure so easily?
I was out for a week... after the surgery. that helped too
Ohh that’s nice!
In total I was here for a month
I feel so damn bad for ya…you’re here now, which is what matters
Well, welcome back. As someone who has spent more than twenty years working in healthcare, I have to admit that is one of the most remarkable recoveries I have ever heard of.

I sincerely hope your physicians consider documenting it for medical literature.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.