OOC Let's Chat!

Hello everyone!

Idk why but I'm so nervous about tomorrow that I'm actually having a stomachache for some reason :( I'M GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL :wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys for some weird reason I can write like 400 word solos but struggles to write 200 word responses like. 900 worsss

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:34 Hi Angel and Logan!
how are you?

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carille wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:36 Guys for some weird reason I can write like 400 word solos but struggles to write 200 word responses like. 900 worsss
Same, I end up rewriting my replies dozens of times before I even reach the 200 words, then solos or starters can be hundreds of words no problem.

PC: Logan Baird
iNPC: Zoya Chernova
2nd Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin

OOC Let's Chat!
Logan Baird wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:40
Tina Carille wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:36 Guys for some weird reason I can write like 400 word solos but struggles to write 200 word responses like. 900 worsss
Same, I end up rewriting my replies dozens of times before I even reach the 200 words, then solos or starters can be hundreds of words no problem.
I think it's mostly due to avoiding godmodding, you can't say too much about that character before they tell you information. And adding dialogue and trying to create a conversation is always so awkward too.

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:43
Logan Baird wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:40
Tina Carille wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:36 Guys for some weird reason I can write like 400 word solos but struggles to write 200 word responses like. 900 worsss
Same, I end up rewriting my replies dozens of times before I even reach the 200 words, then solos or starters can be hundreds of words no problem.
I think it's mostly due to avoiding godmodding, you can't say too much about that character before they tell you information. And adding dialogue and trying to create a conversation is always so awkward too.
That can be easy to do, unfortunately. XD I like to describe the scene in my posts, or what my character is doing (is this something she likes / dislikes), or even just tidbits of how her day is going (did she just come from a hard class?).

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:39
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:34 Hi Angel and Logan!
how are you?
Good, what about you?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:50
Angel O'Connor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:39
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:34 Hi Angel and Logan!
how are you?
Good, what about you?
honestly a little annoyed

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:51
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:50
Angel O'Connor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:39
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:34 Hi Angel and Logan!
how are you?
Good, what about you?
honestly a little annoyed
*pokes!*

It wasn't me this time!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire