OOC Let's Chat!

Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:32
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:31
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:29
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:29
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:12

We have got like 5 sirs here, mostly of PE and chess
No there’s this one disabled kid in my class and my PE teacher once was being so ableist to them
thats so freaking bad dude....
I know but as I had a really small school and he was from one of the local private schools they couldn’t do anything I don’t even think they tried
are you kidding me right now??
No

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:32
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:32
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:31
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:29
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:29

No there’s this one disabled kid in my class and my PE teacher once was being so ableist to them
thats so freaking bad dude....
I know but as I had a really small school and he was from one of the local private schools they couldn’t do anything I don’t even think they tried
are you kidding me right now??
No
thats just so... UGH, even reading it makes me sick

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
:3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:34
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:32
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:32
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:31
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:29

thats so freaking bad dude....
I know but as I had a really small school and he was from one of the local private schools they couldn’t do anything I don’t even think they tried
are you kidding me right now??
No
thats just so... UGH, even reading it makes me sick
Yeah the circumstances was even worse

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:40
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:34
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:32
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:32
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:31

I know but as I had a really small school and he was from one of the local private schools they couldn’t do anything I don’t even think they tried
are you kidding me right now??
No
thats just so... UGH, even reading it makes me sick
Yeah the circumstances was even worse
what were they?

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:40
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:40
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:34
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:32
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:32

are you kidding me right now??
No
thats just so... UGH, even reading it makes me sick
Yeah the circumstances was even worse
what were they?
The teacher said it was there own fault if they couldn’t do something because of there disability

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:42
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:40
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:40
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:34
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:32

No
thats just so... UGH, even reading it makes me sick
Yeah the circumstances was even worse
what were they?
The teacher said it was there own fault if they couldn’t do something because of there disability
what the-? its not their fault that they have some diability??

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Cecilia Merrick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:26
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:24
cecilia !!! :wow: i don’t think i have never seen you in Let’s Chat, mostly in discord gen lol. anyways hello !!
Hiii Brookline! It’s lovely to see you outside discord! I pop in here once in a while but usually when I’m struggling to write >.>

Aww good luck on your tasks Remy TT
hi !! it’s nice to see you out of discord too:) how are you doing?
good luck with your replies, hope you get some words soon ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:54
Cecilia Merrick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:26
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:24
cecilia !!! :wow: i don’t think i have never seen you in Let’s Chat, mostly in discord gen lol. anyways hello !!
Hiii Brookline! It’s lovely to see you outside discord! I pop in here once in a while but usually when I’m struggling to write >.>

Aww good luck on your tasks Remy TT
hi !! it’s nice to see you out of discord too:) how are you doing?
good luck with your replies, hope you get some words soon ^^
I’m good, just a bit tired! How are youuu? Thank you so much <3 it’s coming together slowlyyyy. Got any plans for today?

ᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ; ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙʏꜱꜱ
ᴇɴᴄʏ: 𓃥

OOC Let's Chat!
good evening

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH