OOC Let's Chat!

Blair Annabelle Du Pont wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:33
good evening
Evening~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Cecilia Merrick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:03
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:54
Cecilia Merrick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:26
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:24
cecilia !!! :wow: i don’t think i have never seen you in Let’s Chat, mostly in discord gen lol. anyways hello !!
Hiii Brookline! It’s lovely to see you outside discord! I pop in here once in a while but usually when I’m struggling to write >.>

Aww good luck on your tasks Remy TT
hi !! it’s nice to see you out of discord too:) how are you doing?
good luck with your replies, hope you get some words soon ^^
I’m good, just a bit tired! How are youuu? Thank you so much <3 it’s coming together slowlyyyy. Got any plans for today?
i’m well, watching Disney classics! have fun with writing, too !! not much, my day is halfway over, just chilling with my dog :3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm still not done with the "unpacking standards" thing- tbh she didn't say if we could do it for ONE or for all of the ones we listed. So just in case I'm doing all of the ones I listed. That's about 12 and a bunch of parts to fill out for each

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:43
Blair Annabelle Du Pont wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:33
good evening
Evening~
How are you doing Lily?

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Annabelle Du Pont wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:43
Blair Annabelle Du Pont wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:33
good evening
Evening~
How are you doing Lily?
i am good, wbu?

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:51
Blair Annabelle Du Pont wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:43
Blair Annabelle Du Pont wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:33
good evening
Evening~
How are you doing Lily?
i am good, wbu?
Good good very hungry though

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Annabelle Du Pont wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:56
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:51
Blair Annabelle Du Pont wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:43
Blair Annabelle Du Pont wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:33
Evening~
How are you doing Lily?
i am good, wbu?
Good good very hungry though
ah, same.... midnight cravings....

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Anyone know how to use Tatsu to unofficially mod a duel? (I’m looking to learn, so feel free to owl or dm me. :))

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
slowly trying to get all of Eden's homework done :D

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows

OOC Let's Chat!
Eden Lorenz-Alves wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:59 slowly trying to get all of Eden's homework done :D
Good luck with that! I can't convince myself to do any for some reason...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|