Let's Chat!
Evening~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Cecilia Merrick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:03I’m good, just a bit tired! How are youuu? Thank you so muchBrookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:54Cecilia Merrick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:26Hiii Brookline! It’s lovely to see you outside discord! I pop in here once in a while but usually when I’m struggling to write >.>Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:24cecilia !!!i don’t think i have never seen you in Let’s Chat, mostly in discord gen lol. anyways hello !!
Aww good luck on your tasks Remy TThi !! it’s nice to see you out of discord too:) how are you doing?
good luck with your replies, hope you get some words soonit’s coming together slowlyyyy. Got any plans for today?
i’m well, watching Disney classics! have fun with writing, too !! not much, my day is halfway over, just chilling with my dog :3
Let's Chat!
I'm still not done with the "unpacking standards" thing- tbh she didn't say if we could do it for ONE or for all of the ones we listed. So just in case I'm doing all of the ones I listed. That's about 12 and a bunch of parts to fill out for each
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
How are you doing Lily?
| 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
i am good, wbu?Blair Annabelle Du Pont wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:51How are you doing Lily?
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:51i am good, wbu?Blair Annabelle Du Pont wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:51How are you doing Lily?
Good good very hungry though
| 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
ah, same.... midnight cravings....Blair Annabelle Du Pont wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:56Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 19:51i am good, wbu?Good good very hungry though
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Anyone know how to use Tatsu to unofficially mod a duel? (I’m looking to learn, so feel free to owl or dm me.
)
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
slowly trying to get all of Eden's homework done
I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows
iNPC account of Sage Willows
Let's Chat!
Good luck with that! I can't convince myself to do any for some reason...