OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:50 :cute:
LASSIII

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:42
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:42
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:19
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:19 *achoo!*
Bless you!
Hee hee!

That was a very dusty room I had to clean just there!
Oh how's it going?
Quite chill! They're bringing in workmen so the building(s) I'm in today only need their surfaces cleaned and floors brushed :)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:52
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:42
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:42
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:19
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:19 *achoo!*
Bless you!
Hee hee!

That was a very dusty room I had to clean just there!
Oh how's it going?
Quite chill! They're bringing in workmen so the building(s) I'm in today only need their surfaces cleaned and floors brushed :)
Great~

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Hey

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:57Hey
Yo, your girl's back here~~

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:57Hey
RIV!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:59
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:57Hey
RIV!
Hey what's up

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:00
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:59
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:57Hey
RIV!
Hey what's up
Nothing.. getting really bored.. Wbu?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:01
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:00
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:59
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:57Hey
RIV!
Hey what's up
Nothing.. getting really bored.. Wbu?
Nothing. I am really board.

Loner Mudblood