Let's Chat!
LASSIII
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Quite chill! They're bringing in workmen so the building(s) I'm in today only need their surfaces cleaned and floors brushedEthan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:42Oh how's it going?Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:42Hee hee!
That was a very dusty room I had to clean just there!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Great~Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:52Quite chill! They're bringing in workmen so the building(s) I'm in today only need their surfaces cleaned and floors brushedEthan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:42Oh how's it going?Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:42Hee hee!
That was a very dusty room I had to clean just there!![]()
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Yo, your girl's back here~~
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
RIV!
Let's Chat!
Hey what's up
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Nothing.. getting really bored.. Wbu?
Let's Chat!
Nothing. I am really board.Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:01Nothing.. getting really bored.. Wbu?
Loner Mudblood