Let's Chat!
You also need to be of age. If you are not 17+ (the show is rating MA), I do not encourage watching it. There are themes in there unsuitable for children or young teens. So ;-;
anyways I'm close to my 300th post and roblox on the laptop sucks because my computer is heating up faster than a potato stuck in a microwave.
anyways I'm close to my 300th post and roblox on the laptop sucks because my computer is heating up faster than a potato stuck in a microwave.
Last edited by Remy Break on 3 Jun 2026, 11:57, edited 1 time in total.
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Totally didn't forgot about the rating...Remy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:56 You also need to be of age. If you are not 17+ (the show is rating MA), I do not encourage watching it.
Let's Chat!
WHERE IS EVERYBODY??
Let's Chat!
*achoo!*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Bless you!
Let's Chat!
Googoogaga
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Let's Chat!
Anyone alive?
Let's Chat!
LAVIEEE
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lils!!
Let's Chat!
Hru??
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |