Let's Chat!
Hru?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I'm good!! About to go out to a friend's partyy!! Hru?
Let's Chat!
Gonna get my hair cut soon!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Back in the recording studio~
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
? For a song?
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
YASS
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Yall why does my phone work better on 5G than it does wifi
Let's Chat!
How are your hares?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Slayyy! I want to listen to your song so bad! I bet it’s rlly rlly good. I WISH YOU WERE STILL IN THE LABYRINTH IS SO SAD WITHOUT UUUU
Last edited by Tina Carilla on 9 May 2026, 17:59, edited 1 time in total.
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."