OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:45
Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:44 *peeks in*
Emi!!!
Lily!!!
Hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:47
Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:45
Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:44 *peeks in*
Emi!!!
Lily!!!
Hru?
I'm good!! About to go out to a friend's partyy!! Hru?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Gonna get my hair cut soon!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Back in the recording studio~

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:53 Back in the recording studio~
? For a song?

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carille wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:54
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:53 Back in the recording studio~
? For a song?
YASS

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Yall why does my phone work better on 5G than it does wifi

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:55 Yall why does my phone work better on 5G than it does wifi
How are your hares?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:55
Tina Carille wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:54
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:53 Back in the recording studio~
? For a song?
YASS
Slayyy! I want to listen to your song so bad! I bet it’s rlly rlly good. I WISH YOU WERE STILL IN THE LABYRINTH IS SO SAD WITHOUT UUUU
Last edited by Tina Carilla on 9 May 2026, 17:59, edited 1 time in total.

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."