OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:14
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:08 Hugs @Briar Anderson
You made me cry sm and the only thing I want now is a hug.....to you.
You are so so so so strong.
I cant put into words how big of an affect you put on me rn.
But strike through and fr if I was with u rn I will never let sm1 as special as u to be treated like that :cryhappy:
Stop Mads you're making me cry
*hugs her tight* u r literally so so so strong. I dont think I would have survived that ......
Keep pulling through and outshine others cause they are NOT YOU, u are the only one who knows herself.
Be proud of urself and dont listen to others ok?
Did smthng happen to bri?
Nah read old chats

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:09
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:08 I’m so annoyed right now

I’m being scammed someone just raised the price of an order last minute because they want a buy a broom
Tell them that you don't have enough?
luckily I owlet them about it and I don’t have to pay the extra[color]

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:26
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:09
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:08 I’m so annoyed right now

I’m being scammed someone just raised the price of an order last minute because they want a buy a broom
Tell them that you don't have enough?
luckily I owlet them about it and I don’t have to pay the extra[color]

Nice

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:14
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:08 Hugs @Briar Anderson
You made me cry sm and the only thing I want now is a hug.....to you.
You are so so so so strong.
I cant put into words how big of an affect you put on me rn.
But strike through and fr if I was with u rn I will never let sm1 as special as u to be treated like that :cryhappy:
Stop Mads you're making me cry
*hugs her tight* u r literally so so so strong. I dont think I would have survived that ......
Keep pulling through and outshine others cause they are NOT YOU, u are the only one who knows herself.
Be proud of urself and dont listen to others ok?
Did smthng happen to bri?
No, she was just asking me why I deactivated Laurie!
Oh, yeah.... That's sad..... But from where did that start?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:42
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:14
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:11

Stop Mads you're making me cry
*hugs her tight* u r literally so so so strong. I dont think I would have survived that ......
Keep pulling through and outshine others cause they are NOT YOU, u are the only one who knows herself.
Be proud of urself and dont listen to others ok?
Did smthng happen to bri?
No, she was just asking me why I deactivated Laurie!
Oh, yeah.... That's sad..... But from where did that start?
In the give me a nickname game, she called somebody Laurie, then I said I miss her, then she asked me why I deactivated her, and so on

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:42
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:14
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:13

*hugs her tight* u r literally so so so strong. I dont think I would have survived that ......
Keep pulling through and outshine others cause they are NOT YOU, u are the only one who knows herself.
Be proud of urself and dont listen to others ok?
Did smthng happen to bri?
No, she was just asking me why I deactivated Laurie!
Oh, yeah.... That's sad..... But from where did that start?
In the give me a nickname game, she called somebody Laurie, then I said I miss her, then she asked me why I deactivated her, and so on
Oh....... Well, bri is defo more chaotic than her
Last edited by Lily Clarke on 9 May 2026, 17:45, edited 1 time in total.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:44 *peeks in*
Emi!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:45
Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:44 *peeks in*
Emi!!!
Lily!!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Haiii

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."