Let's Chat!
Now that's active XnXBriar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:25I came 10 days ago, and have more than 800 lolLex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:24 I love how I feel so active to where I post like, fifty posts a day atp on here
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
howwww is that possible i came 10 days ago and i only hv 250-ishLex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:26Now that's active XnXBriar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:25I came 10 days ago, and have more than 800 lolLex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:24 I love how I feel so active to where I post like, fifty posts a day atp on here
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
I'm a procrastinator irl....Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:26Now that's active XnXBriar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:25I came 10 days ago, and have more than 800 lolLex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:24 I love how I feel so active to where I post like, fifty posts a day atp on here
I HAVEA BAJILLION THINGS TO DO I JUST DON'T WANT TO DO THEM
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Being how Taiki and Lex can be sometimes and stay up for hours going back and forth between one person probably, or doing lots of RPsLauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:27howwww is that possible i came 10 days ago and i only hv 250-ishLex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:26Now that's active XnXBriar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:25I came 10 days ago, and have more than 800 lolLex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:24 I love how I feel so active to where I post like, fifty posts a day atp on here
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤
Let's Chat!
You got that right!Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:28Being how Taiki and Lex can be sometimes and stay up for hours going back and forth between one person probably, or doing lots of RPsLauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:27howwww is that possible i came 10 days ago and i only hv 250-ishLex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:26Now that's active XnXBriar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:25I came 10 days ago, and have more than 800 lolLex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:24 I love how I feel so active to where I post like, fifty posts a day atp on here
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:26sure! We’ve been on like 100 threads when I was giselle (im so sorry for being inactive…)Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:25Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:22im good, its nice to see u againBrookline Quinn wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:21Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:13
my old account was really chaotic too but i realised that i didnt have anything special planned for her and i was inactive 4 two years so i just deactivated thatgisellelauren, hello !! how are you doing ??
![]()
hbu?
its nice to see you around too! i've been doing okay, currently deciding whether i write a post for the race or just sleep the day away lol. when i'm not so busy, we should totally rp again soon !! ^^
i'm pretty sure they got closed because i took too long to reply![]()
that's okay!! we all need to take some time for irl(:
Let's Chat!
Now going to your shop to see what beautiful work have you done!Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:22You can order from my shop, Velora!!Chaewon Lee wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:21I’m trying to find where to order the banner for Chaewon!
Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus
Let's Chat!
it’s ok it won’t make sense for giselle to suddenly become slytherin, change her names, change her personality, change her appearance, change her family, and change the people she knowsBrookline Quinn wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:28Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:26sure! We’ve been on like 100 threads when I was giselle (im so sorry for being inactive…)Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:25its nice to see you around too! i've been doing okay, currently deciding whether i write a post for the race or just sleep the day away lol. when i'm not so busy, we should totally rp again soon !! ^^i'm pretty sure they got closed because i took too long to reply![]()
that's okay!! we all need to take some time for irl(:
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
Thanks!Chaewon Lee wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:29Now going to your shop to see what beautiful work have you done!Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:22You can order from my shop, Velora!!Chaewon Lee wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:21I’m trying to find where to order the banner for Chaewon!![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Bro, I'm hungry....
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."